8 weeks Pregnant and so tired!!
I am 8 weeks Pregnant and I am so tired, all I want to do is sleep! Is this normal?
Yep! very normal..  you'll get your energy back in the 2nd trimester but just wait for till the 3rd trimester!  you have no idea what tired is yet!
Your body is doing a lot of work growing both baby and placenta, and it is completely normal to be exhausted! It will get better as you draw closer to the second trimester.
very normal. i am 15 weeks tomorrow, and still experience the tiredness, but not quite as bad as it was btw 8 and 12 weeks.
Yes, it is normal. I was never so tired in my whole life as I was in the first trimester.  Good luck for the rest of your pregnancy! :)
This is totally normal.  It is worst your first trimester.  Take a nap if you can.  I am now over 14 weeks, but I remember that I would get so tired I felt like I could sleep standing up.  It was worst around 2 or 3 in the afternoon.  Grab some zzzz's if you can.  It is not as bad now, but it still hits me sometimes.
You are absolutely normal.  With my first, I used to fall asleep in the lunchroom everyday.  I am pregnant with # 3 right now, and I fell asleep at a marriage enrichment seminar this past weekend!!  My dh was not impressed.
It's not just the body doing work, it's hormonal.  The hormones you are being flooded with are like a drug, a knock-out drug.  It goes away about week 12.  Even being physically tired in 3rd tri is not like that.