8 weeks pregnant and feeling sick all day long!
i am 8 weeks pregnant and for the last 2 weeks i have felt sick all day long! i have tryed dry toast and dry biscuits before i get up and ive tryed drinking tea but nothing seems to help! when i was pregnant with my son i was sick every morning then i was fine throughout the rest of the day but this time round i cant seem to stop it. it is stopping me from going out, or doing general things like the housework. does anyone have any suggestions to help make me feel better through the day?

also kellibug how are you feeling cause i know your the same along as me?
I have found I had to find one thing that my stomache liked I guess. Triscuits and cheese at about 10am helps me out a lot. Also Ginger Ale helped too. Anything with ginger is supposed to help. Just remember, this will pass. :)
Back when I was going through morning sickness, taht's exactly how I felt. Sick all day long. Honestly, I just let the hoousework go for about a month or so. Whatever DH did was all that got done, because I was just not able to do it. I also found cheese and crackers helped me. They say, smelling lemons, anything with ginger, sea-bands (little bands you wear on your wrists, can be found in pharmacy). I know for me, I had to keep at least a little food in my stomach all the time or that's when I started to feel even worse. You just have to keep trying things and seeing what helps. I don't think I found anything that truly took it away, but some things to help to ease it a little. Just remember that it doesn't last forever. If your already 8 weeks, you may only have this for about 3 or 4 more weeks.
my dr. prescribed Reglan for me and it helped alot.  while i hate taking drugs during pregnancy, the nasea was intolerable expecially in the heat so i did it.  it is safe while pregnant.
Hey! sorry I havent been on here in a few days. it makes me sick to look at the computer!!! I feel a little better in the mornings cause I am taking zofran in the a.m. It is wonderful if your insureance will pay for it and it doesnt make you sleepy. Reglan is toooo weak and Phenergan makes me sleepy. I start to feel bad as soon as it wears off though. Im trying to just take it once a day. I hope things get better for you, i'll be think about you.
really feally sick all day was not like this on my first. think its twins my brother and sister our twins and my husbands sisters our identical twins .really have myself convinced this time because people keep saying it to me
Heya Im 18 years old and im 8 weeks pregnant, i dont no any htink about how im ment to feel but i feel bad all the time. Im constantly throwing up and I have head aches evryday and they are so painful.. Now ive got the flu and come up with ttheese spots on my face. All i do is sleep and even if i slept from the day and night when i wake up am still really tyred, I dont no what to do this is affecting my evryday life... Any Help or suggestions..xxx
God I'm 8 weeks preg and feel like rubbish, I didn't feel like this at all with my first baby. I was sick on a morning and then fine rest of the day, I don't even want to get up on a morning but have to. This is my last baby.. Not going through this again, and 3 to 4 more weeks of this feels un bearable lol..
Feel so much better knowing this is normal, and other ppl are going through this..this is my first pregnencey and I feel awful, only five weeks and I'm sooooo dizzy but can't seem to throw up but I constintley feel woozy all threw out the day, and I can't seem to eat anything. I find relief in the fact that everyone has found some remidie of their own to help fight this awful morning sickness..I'm going to try apples and peanut butter! ...crackers and lemon aren't working for me