A prayer for all. Pray with me if you like.
I know that some on this site may not believe in GOD, but he is a big part of my life. Everyday I try to strengthen my faith. I decided this is a good place to share my faith so I am going to say a prayer for all.
Dear God, Please bless all of us who desperately want a child. There are many of us who don't understand the why's of what is going on with our bodies. Others are going through your miracle. Help us all Lord, to believe no matter what that you really do have our best interest at heart. You are a kind GOD and hurting us is not what you do. Loving us no matter what we think or do is your purpose. I know we question you but please Lord understand that we just want answers sometimes. Come into our lives Lord and relieve us of our worries, and comfort us when we need you the most. I know that you have a plan for all of us here. Just be patient with us Lord, for sometimes we are fustrated with our losses. Please Lord give us all healthy children to love as you do us. Thank You Lord for giving us mother's the ability to love our present children and future children, no matter what sins they may commit against us. No matter how mad we get we still love them, no matter how much disappointment we still believe in them. Lord bless us all with the fortune to give the kind of love you give to us. Even if we are blinded by our own obsessions. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Good luck to all.. Even if you don't really believe, try to pray what could it hurt. He does answer prayers when it's best for you.
amen
I loved that. It was a beautiful prayer. Thank you for sharing this, I think it is wonderful.
That was beautiful. I believe it will give hope to some of us who feel hopeless.
Amen! That brighted my day
ika
Really stunning! THANKS! :)
that really was a nice prayer thank you . and by faith i accept Gods will
Praise God's Holy name!!! Thanks for sharing that beautiful prayer and may the Lord richly bless you today and always!
Thanx
God Bless You!

I have 4 wonderful children, and they're the light to my world. I feel for the women who have trouble getting pregnant. My Mom was one of them, I am adopted. And my cousin went through the same thing. She had to go through IVF with her first and tried after that for another through IVF and it did not work. A couple years later, her daughter looked up at her and said "Mommy there's a baby in your belly" She didn't keep track of her periods and didn't know when she was supposed to start, but decided to test, and there it was, Positive! Just when you least expect it, he blesses you!

You are right, God knows what he is doing. I just pray all the time that EVERY woman will get to experience Motherhood, it's the most wonderful thing, and most rewarding thing, anyone could ever experience in life.

So I add to that prayer that every woman would be able to share this joy.

God Bless You again....

Amen,godbless you and thanks xxx
Amen....that was beautiful i was in tears...!
Amen, and God bless!
Amen!! and thank you for the beautiful prayer-!
THANK YOU....
What a beautifulf prayer.  Thank you so much.  There is nothing impossible for god to do, he is a faithful god.  Just have faith and believe, and it will come to past.

May god bless each one of us who are going through this difficult period right now.
That is beautiful prayer! Thank you for sharing it with all of us.  I too would like to add this to everyone reading this.

Just remeber God is Always here He is always listening all you have to do is call unto him and He will be there God does not give us more than we can handle Bless all of those reading this