Maternal & Child Community
A silent friend to you all

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

A silent friend to you all

I have been visiting this site since January 2006, I've posted two questions in the past, responded to several questions and read many heartbreaking stories as well as read wonderful success stories.  Though you all do not know me, I have been following your comments and questions by visiting the site daily and keeping up with everyones' lives.

I would wonder if I would ever be able to write that I got my BFP and I am so happy that I finally can.  So here it goes, I FINALLY GOT MY BFP, and I will continue to follow you all along n the months to come.

Baby dust and sticky dust to all.

2girls
congratulations and happy, healthy nine months!!!
congrats. i am happy for you. wish me luck too
C O N G R A T S!!! That is wonderful news to hear!! I bet your so happy? How many weeks are you? Did you just find out? Thank you for sharing that with us! I wish you a great a healthy 9 months.....Good Luck to you and your growing baby!!!
Oh, congratulations!  I know the feeling of wondering if you'll ever be able to report a BFP.  I know you and your DH must just be so ecstatic.  Thanks for sharing your wonderful news.  Good luck to you in the months to come.
thats really lovely news.Good luck to you and your baby! x
COMGRATS!!!!!!

I to have been following everybody's stories.
I am waiting to find out if I am PG or not. I am having some mild symptoms but I am trying not to get excited because everytime I do I get let down.

I am very happy for you!!!!
That is so sweet.

Congrate and a healthy nine months.

Is this your first?

I am ttc for #2

Stick baby dust to you.

hugs
OOPS!! I mean CONGRATS!!!!!!

Good Luck to you and your family!!!
that is so awesome!! Very big congrads!!

How did that feel writing it?

Happy and healthy long 9 months to you!!!
Coongrats, it is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is WONDERFUL< conggrats!
Congratulations! I can't wait until I'm able to report a BFP!I wish you and your family the best! :):)
JIFNIF, BABYZ, BAMBINO: Thank you for your well wishes, it feels good to hear that since I haven't told anyone except my husband of course.

TELACHA: Thank you as well and I wish you luck and success in your ttc'ing.

WANTING1MORE: Thank you, I found out May 1, after many days of torture trying to decide if I should test or not.  I am just about 5 weeks.

BABYLOVE2006: Thanks, I know exactly what you mean, I hope you get your BPF, when are you expecting AF?

FROGGIES1:  Thank you, this is my third and final.  I've always wanted three and my husband had finally agreed. I wish you luck and success in ttc'ing

STICKY DUST, from the bottom of my heart to you all.

2girls
Thanks! Oh! What does BPF mean?
CONGRATULATIONS!! How it must feel to finally say those words!! There is a baby boom going on! hopefully I will be able to take part in it!! Happy and healthy 9 months to you!!!  :o)  :o)
Congrats!  May you have a happy and healthy 9 months!  Sticky, sticky baby dust to you!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck with everything and please send your baby dust my way I have ttc for 2yrs. I am getting ready to go to wash u in stlouis for IVF. Cross your fingers please. Congrats to anyone else w/ a BFP and baby dust to all still ttc.
I know how nice it is to tell everybody and nobody all at the same time. This forum is great for sharing all of your joys and concerns. Congratulations on your BFP!!! here's hoping your 2 girls get a little brother!! ; )
I wish you all the best as well!! It looks like were are just about the same time. I too have been coming here since January 06 and found out my BFP on Sunday, April 30 and I am starting week #5 just today. Stay around so we can all share. I too feel that this forum has been the biggest help and was so excited to finaly get my BFP page as well. I also printed it, so I can put it in the keepsake for my baby.

Happy and Healthy 9 months!

PS: I read somebodies comment today about the 4D ultrasan and I am so happy to find out that there are places around where I live (atlanta) which do that for as cheep as $120. I am so excited about it!
just joined this minute and have a question as to what BFP initials mean. have the obvious jist
jay04: BFP = Big Fat Positive

2girls:  CONGRATS on your BFP!  That is so great.  Wish I could report the same thing.  I got a BFN last nite!!  AF is still not here though so there is time.  The fat lady hasnt sung yet!!  LOL!!

Good luck to you!!
Congratulations!!! Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!!!
2Songbirds: Thanks, it feels just great to have said the words.

Mommie2, Mommyc, Jen023, Newlywed05, Greenpixie, thanks for your kind words.

CP in BR: a boy would be great, thanks I would like for them to have a brother, but of course I will take a girl with open arms.

Petanka: thanks for your well wishes, and I wish you all the same.  Yes, we can track eachother's progress.

A 4D ultrasound sounds great, I will call my ob gyn and find out if he has one.

Stehd:  Good luck to you and here, catch the baby dust or maybe even sticky dust, we'll see!
thanks so much
Thanks...

Two is enough for me..... That is all I ever wanted I hope for a boy next time around.

Good luck and GOD bless.

Thanks...

Good luck and GOD bless.

I am very happy for you.  I found this forum around January 2006 and have followed everyone's stories as well.  I have been TTC off and on for years.  I was just put on Metformin to induce ovulation so I am hoping I get a BFP soon too!  You must be so excited.  I can't wait for the day that I can announce that I am pregnant.  Isn't it funny how exciting it is to announce that kind of news even when you don't really know the people????  Good luck and keep us posted!
Congrats!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!! I cant wait to be able to tell everyone when I get a BFP. I am hoping that I will be able to next week sometime!!! Seems like there is a great trend starting!!!:):) I hope you have a wonderful and healthy 9 months. :):):):):):)
just got my BFP an hour ago and am delighted. have a 3 and half year old little boy already and we felt it was time to try again. didnt think it wud happen so soon. due date around 8th January so would love to follow progress with others.
Congrats on your BFP.  Have a wonderful and Healthy Pregnancy!
I guess the dizziness has already started, I meant to write BFP not BPF, sorry.
congrads on your bfp also!! I'm sure your little boy is going to just love being a big brother.