Maternal & Child Community
ABDOMINAL PAIN IN 5 WEEKS PREGNANT
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

ABDOMINAL PAIN IN 5 WEEKS PREGNANT

IS IT OK TO HAVE LOW ABDOMINAL PAIN WHEN YOU ARE 5 WEEKS PREGNANT? WHAT DOES DOUBLE DOWN MEAN>
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i don't know whta do she means by double down, but i think it is too early for you to have lower abdominal pain, the baby is too small right now, any way you could ask your doctor.
Blank
187316_tn?1386360282
I had lower abdominal pain when I was five weeks. My doctor advised me that it is perfectly normal its just the uterus walls stretching and making room. Hope this helps! :D
Blank
174515_tn?1191710869
what i said is doubled over. that means bent over in half due to stomach pain. some cramping is perfectly normal, but if it hurts bad enough to be bent over clutching your stomach you need to see the doctor
Blank
I had severe lower abdominal pain for my entire first trimester.  It felt like the worst menstrual cramp you could think of.  I think its fine.  Clear it with your doctor.
Blank
I hate to tell you this but I had really bad cramps and lower abdominal pain at 5 weeks and I lost my baby.  I was 13 weeks but my baby stopped developing at 5 weeks... so I don't know what to tell you.  Talk to your doctor, have him do some blood work!
Blank
I'm also 5 weeks and having cramping.  Not doubling over, but definitely quite uncomfortable!  Your uterus is growing, and ligaments are starting to stretch.  With my first pregnancy I had cramping all through the first trimester, it even got worse around 12 weeks with the weight of the uterus getting to be so much.  Check with your doctor, but it is normal.
Blank
idk if i am pregnant yet i go to the pregnancy center tomorrow. I am nauseos and having lower abdominal pain and my nipples are peeling and turning black but if i am pregnant i would be 5 weeks and 1 day.
Blank
Have you ever even been pregnant. I have and have had pain and cramping. I assure you your baby is not to small to feel.
I would suggest nermine not post anymore comments until she actually has a baby.
Blank
Hello,
I had miscarriage on August 15th.
On December 13th I found out I was pregnant.
I had u/s and my doctor said everything was OK. I was asked to come every week for u/s.
So I went again eysterday, and was told 5 weeks, sac size is 15,6 mm.
I`m so much worried now because my doctor told that the size was a little small. It should have been around 18.0 mm now. And also the doctor could see the sac but no yolk sac. Is it Ok?
And also I started having abdominal cramps since yesterday.
Please let me know, if you have any information on this situation!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...