After loss
MB1
I lost my baby boy at 34 weeks pregnancy 5 weeks ago. I am still spotting somedays it is more than normal and somedays it's a faint pink colour and other days brown,but want to know when i will be able to conceive again. And when will i have a normal period again.
Please any advise will help.
Sorry for your loss it must be hard at 34 for weeks it was very hard for my loss at 6 weeks Since 34 weeks is almost full term I would think your period would return normal with your next cycle and l think you should ask you ob/gyn when you can concieve again he might what you to give your body a break for a couple months. Wish you the best and again sorry for your loss!
I don't know what to say, other than that I am praying for peace for you and your family.  I do know that this is a good forum with wonderful women, some of whom have had the same unfortunate happening as you have had.  Please pardon my intrusion, but may I ask how it happened?