Maternal & Child Community
All tests say I'm pregnant, but I have NO symtoms(symptoms) at all...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

All tests say I'm pregnant, but I have NO symtoms(symptoms) at all, is this normal?

Well according to all my home pregnancy tests I'm pregnant. But I don't have ONE symptom, other than not starting my period. With my first baby I had morning sickness, sore breats, tired all the time, EVERYTHING. I can't get to a doctor until next week, so I was wondering if this is normal. According to a couple of web sites I have visited I am 6 weeks 3 days. Any advice??? Thanks in advance!
I meant NO symptoms...sorry!
I was the same way. I worried myself sick because I had no symptoms, but did eventually (6 wks or so) get sore boobs and tired. Other than that, nothing. I'm now 34 weeks (: Consider yourself one of the lucky ones, or maybe they're on their way. CONGRATS!!
Hi..
Every pregnancy can be totally different! I too had one that had no symptoms at all, and other that had every one! Congrats~~~~ and happy  & healthy nine months to you !

Kelly
I had two healthy pg's with no symptoms--second time I didn't even know I was pg until someone made a joke that I had that pg's glow.  Sure enough took a test that night and I was.  So not having symptoms is not a bad sign.
The only way I knew I was pregnant was that I missed my period and my BBs were sensitive.  By 8 weeks, I am dead tired and my BBs feel like someone is pinching them! lol  I never have had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies.
COnsider yourself lucky!!!!
I also didn't start to have symptoms of this pregnancy for a few weeks. If the test's says its so, then you are and to that, CONGRATS!!! I'm sure the nauseau and sore boobs will kick into high gear all of a sudden one of these days, I think it is normal for a lot of women to delay symptoms for a few weeks...Congrats again on the BFP!! :)
You do have a symptom of being pregnant.....you're worrying yourself already! lol Seems to be the most common symptom of every pregnant person on here. :) I didn't have any symptoms til around 7 or 8 weeks......and then the morning sickness hit HARD. Just be patient.....you'll be tired, cranky and peeing every 5 minutes before you know it! :)
HOW LUCKY ARE YOU I HAVE 7 KIDS AND MY LAST ONE WAS A TWIN BIRTH AND SOME OF SICKNESS GOT SO BAD FOR ME I HAD TO HAVE A PRESCRIPTION JUST TO STOP THE SICKNESS IT WASN'T JUST MORNING IT WAS MORNING NOON AND NIGHT SO THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS AND DON'T JINKS YOURSELF CAUSE THE SICKNESS HAS BEEN KNOWN TO START IN THE MIDDLE MONTHS SO GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND I HOPE YOUR BABY IS HEALTHY AS WELL AS YOURSELF GOOD LUCK
I didn't have any morning sickness until 2nd trimester.  Everyone is different