Am I Leaking Amniotic Fluid??
Yesterday at around 11:30am I stood up from the couch and got a trickle of hot clear fluid and wet my underwear. I know it wasnt pee because it wasnt yellow or smelt like pee. The top of my legs where wet and i noticed that the fluid wasnt coming from the urethra but from the vagina. So i called my doctor and they told me to come in right away, so i did. They told me that my cervex was closed and was just a false alarm that i could go home. But today again I am leaking fluid?? Same as yesterday... So I dont understand what this could be?? Any Help? Thanks!
By the way i am  38 weeks pregnant on Monday! Im near the end.
Did they check the fluid to see if it was amniotic fluid?
It could have been urine.  If you are well hydrated, urine will be clear and not have any smell either, and it's pretty common to get a trickle every now and then when you're so far along.
Annie is right,  it could have been urine...  but my sister in law was leaking amniotic fluid with her frist pregnancy, was in to see the doc twice, they sent her home, and on the third time realized that it was infact amniotic fluid, and induced her.  So,  it isn't out of the question.  Go see them again if you are worried-  that is why your doctor is there.  
No they didnt check for fluid test, but i am 100 percent sure its not pee. Because ive noticed wear its coming from...I am worried because i dont want to put the baby or me at risk.
If it is still happening I would insist they check the fluid - it's very simple for them to do this.  
I am between 30 and 34 weeks and leaking some type of fluid it is sort of sweet smelling but not completely. It has been soaking my under wear all day. I also have green tinted discharge that dried a crusty yellow. I called my Dr. and they didn't even call me in they just heard what i said and put me on an antibiotic and didn't tell me what it was for. He isn't a great dr. so someone with experience or that knows more than I do plz help????