Maternal & Child Community
Am i ok? cramping because of period or implantation bleeding?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I really need an opinion as to what someone else thinks because I am confused. I was on the pill for about 3 months. I stopped taking it then 3 months ago. The two periods after that came on the day they were supposed to and were normal. One of those periods was my last period which was on December 6th and last like 4 days and was normal. I had unprotected sex on January 1st and I was expecting to get my period on January 3rd. I am 6 days late and starting today I had a slight brown stringy discharge that was only there when i wiped. I think it is too early to test for pregnancy but I did twice and it was negative both times. I dont know if I have to wait longer to take a test, or maybe since I came off the pill three months ago that my period is just different this month, or if it is in fact implantation bleeding because the slight bleeding started like 7-8 days after sex. Could I be pregnant? If so when should I take a home pregnancy to know for sure, and which pregnancy tests are the better ones to take. I am new at this so I have no idea what to do. If someone could really help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. thank you.
I think it's highly unlikely that you could be pg given the dates.  You would have had to ovulate only two days before your period was due and that is not very likely.  In addition, it takes a few days for the fertilized egg to travel down your fallopian tube and then implant in your uterus.  It is the implantation and subsequent production of hcg that let your body know you're pg and stop your period.

I'm sure stranger things have happened though and a late ovulation like that would delay your period.  You are right that you took the pg test too early.  You need at least 10 days past ovulation for the egg to make is journey, implant, and then for the hcg to rise to a dectable level.  I cannot explain what is happening with the brownish discharge other than it's either implantation or it's your period getting a funky start.  You should take a hpt this weekend if your period does not start between now and then.

Good luck!!!
Are the dates you gave us correct? If your af was due on the 3rd then you're a week late and you would likely test + on a hpt. if your cycles are totally out of whack, and for some strange reason you Oed on the 1st and today is 9 days later then it is somewhat possible that this is implant bleeding. Go to your doc for a blood test to confirm either way.
i was completely out of whack after coming off the patch.  i think that would be similar to the pill.  took 6 months to get somewhat on track but i still spotted before i actually got AF.  ill never go on it again.  the pill was no bargain either.  messed me up.
good luck.
I'm curious, what did stringy discharge look like? Was it clear kind of w/ blood tinge? Or was it something else?
I am wondering what implantation bleeding looks like as well. I read it is a bit different in color then the mensus, anyone know?
I did some reading in the archives, it looks as though women who did have IB shared the same characteristics: light pink (sometimes brown) in color, only happened one day (a wipe or two) and wasnt accompanied by any symptoms (or they were mild in nature).
Also, from researching the internet today, it says IB is not overly common.
well the discharge i have is a dark brown and stringy (like a clot), but most of the time just brown. i have cramps and backache.
I have been trying to conceive since august 2005.  I came off the pill December 04.  According to ovulation tests - i was ovulating January 4th and had sex on the 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th....my period was due January 17. I still have not gotten it but had very little dark brown bleeding starting Saturday the 14th and ending Monday the 16th.  I assumed it may be implantation bleeding, but today I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.  In addition, i have had cramping as if I were to get my period.  Did I take the test to soon, could something else be wrong? Any insight would help.  Thanks
I last had my period December 18th 2005
I was due for my next period January 15-16th 2006
I am now 8-9 days late and just started having some spotting and or light bleeding ..i did a pregnancy test January 20th and 22nd both were NEGATIVE -
What should i do..?
I have some cramping (feels alittle like period cramping )
nipples are alittle sensitive
lower back is achey (achy)
I am bloated!
Does anyone know what is going on with me?
I have wierd light brownish discharge that is only visible from wiping after visit to the loo. My period is due in a few days.. but I was hoping i was pregnant. Have had really painful boobs for two weeks now which is unusual for me and what seems like constant PMS symptoms too.... is that normal?
I am right there with you guys.  I have been trying to get pregnant for 18 months, and each month is a disappointment.  My periods are very regular to the day if not a day early.  I was due on the 26th, and on the 24th I had a little abdominal cramping and back pain, so I naturally just figured I would start by Thursday.  Thursday came, nothing my breasts became sore, my occasional cramping and back pains were there, but no period.  Nothing until Monday morning(today).  I feel like I am having a normal painful cycle except there is only a little light pink to brown blood when I go to the bathroom.  It feels like someone has kicked me in my kidney's, I am constipated, and feel extremely bloated.  I know I am not pregnant, but I feel like my body just wants to mess with my mind.  I just wish I knew what was going on??  I know stress can be a factor in a late period or abnormal cycle, but this last month has actually been the most stress free for me in months!  If anyone has any ideas, please HELP!
thank you for all ur soothing comments ladies......i Have been ttc for last 9months and last month my periods were wayyy tooo late which was unusual....i hoped for the best and it turned out i wuz not pregnant......my doc did some blood tests and found out my prolactin levels were high.....so am on bromocriptine for the last one month.....this month af was due on 29th jan but dint show up.....tody i am 7-8 days late and had brownish pink disharge when i wipe...have light cramping too.....maybe its af but im bein tooooo optimistic and forcing my self to think its IB.......plzzzzz help me someone......is it possible to get pregnant if i od'ed late?.......pppllllllzzzz help...........
Hi i am new to this site.  I just had some questions and thought maybe you guys could help.  I have been cramping but no bleeding I have had a little tenderness in my breast and an increase in my appetite.  I have had no bleeding and I am a week late.  I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative.  Should I take another test or just wait?  Thanks
My husband and I have beeing trying for one month now, to be exact we started Jan 3, 2006.  Here's what's been going on...
Oct 8, 2005 got off bc pills, AF came on 10/10.  It was 35 days until my next AF on 11/14, next one was 29 days 12/13, then 30 days 01/12/06.  My next AF should have started around Feb 11.  I felt irratable starting about Feb 6 which is normal before AF would start but nothing on Feb 11.  Then on Feb 13-15 my bbs got tender and I still was irratable and weepie along with achy feeling in my lower abdominal area, my face was breaking out,  but it also felt like AF was coming anytime. Took a hpt yesterday Feb 15 and it was negative.  Today I'm cramping a little harder and when I wiped there was some browish mucous.  There isn't any red blood, only brown mucus. Now I'm wondering if this is Implantation bleeding and cramping or am is AF just a few days late.  How long should I wait to take another pregnancy test?
Hello All,

Well I'm new to this site so I'll start with my problem and hoefully soneone could advise me: I've not long had major surgery, well back in Ovtober I had a Dermoid mass on my left ovary, which I also had removed. I've been trying for a baby for a while and since the op I was told my chances are slim and that I could only have children via IVF. Well my period has beeen nearly 2wks late, I've done PG test which was NEG I did this last week, well I've just had a shower and notice dark brown blood, anyone no why? or what  thise could mean? I'm having a scan at the hospital 3rd March, as my doctor said my belly is tender but he could not tell if it was because of op or if there is a growth.. Pls advised..

Thank You ladies
I NEED HELP!!!.
I had my last period on 2/10/06.  i was due to ovulate on the 21st of february.  I had sex that entire week just to make sure that i didn't miss ovulation.  I have a 26-27 day cycle.. My expected period was due March 7, 2006.  On March 5th I started with brown spotting, then on March 6 I saw some red spotting. Not a lot, but enough for a pantiliner but it certainly wasn't a normal.  Mostly when I wiped myself I noticed the red spotting.  Then on the day my actual period was suppose to arrive I had pink spotting.  I took a pregnancy test and it was negative.

??? Is it too early to test?
How long should I wait?
Could I be prengant?
Since February is a short month, could it take longer for me to implant?
Don't worry or get yourself stressed...You can still bleed and be pregnant, just depends on how serious the bleeding is, sine your blood is light and spotted you need to wait at least 2-3 more weeks and take another test, if theys till come out negative go get a blood test done. I am now 8 days late and have had no bleeding but yet im having preg symptoms. Are you having any preg symptoms? You could still be preg even if your test is negative or even if you have no symptoms at all just wait be patient you could be preg! Spotting blood is normal..if it gets serious you could be having a miscairage.
Hello everyone. I am new to this website & forum. I could use some input on the symptoms I'm having. I stopped the pill in Dec. '05, and my husband & I have been TTC since, using BBT charting, cervical fluid observation and OPK. My cycle has been relatively regular - 32 days, then 31, now I am estimating 28, since I OV'd on day 14. I have had sore BB's daily since ovulation on Sun. 3/5 - the last few days they are terribly sore. And cramps daily since Sun. 3/12 - feel like AF cramps but too early, since AF isn't due until Sun. 3/19. I usually don't have cramps until the day right before AF. I was hopeful & did an HPT - it was negative, and now I am depressed. What is going on? Am I PG but the test was too early & a false negative? Are the cramps from implantation or just MAJOR pms? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!
Hi ladies, Well i am new to this site... have a lot of questions and concerns... Ok first things first, I conceived on March 4th, so today makes me 5 weeks. Well i got what i thought was my period, it was like a regular period for 2 days and just spotting( ive been wearing a pantiliner. but turns out I am pg... I had slight cramping on friday nite so i went to the ER the took my blood and my miu level was 227, is there still a chance i can carry to term, I have had 3 miscarriages previous to this preganacy (pregnancy) and am so scared.. I took 2 first response test last nite and its still showing POSITIVE and then i took on test i got from the dollars store and thats still positive... the lines are lighter than the test line but they are still there, the only problems is im still bleeding (spotting) i have a few drops on my pad but when i wipe its pink, Are my levels of HCG low for 5 weeks or can that be normal??? My mother said she had normal periods with me for 5 months.. I havent had any more cramping since friday, just little pains, like implantion pains not cramps almost feels like growning pains. Please if someone has any clue, please help me ease my mind im going crazy... Can i still have a successful test please email me ***@****
Hello.. What did the ER doc say to you when u were there ? did you express these concerns when you were there ? Normal HCG Levels at 5 weeks from LMP is anywhere from 18 - 7,340mlU/ml.  I am not saying things are ok.. but my mother also had bleeding during her first 3 months of pregnancy.  My friend just found out she was pregnant in February and she experienced bleeding as well ..about the same time you are.  She went to the doctor and the doctor said it was ok!! Just imagine what is going on inside of your body.. a baby is growing and implanting itself !! I'm not saying its ok.. Maybe since you have had a few miscarriages.. you should go see a different, more knowledgeable doctor and express these concerns with him ASAP!! That's what I would do! :)
I have a simialar problem... I'm about a week or 2 late and I started to have the symptoms of PMS then a day or 2 ago I noticed a brown discharge only when I would wipe.  Could I be preg? I am so confused.  And I have been tanning the last couple of months.  I am now worried if I am preg.
ok i am 10 days late on my period and i have took one pregency test and it was negative.when i wipe i start to get this realy stringky jelly clear discharge. The Gyno said that there was blood in my urine but i still have started.please everyone whats up!
Well I took a home test yesterday and it was very strange.  I have taken plentley of tests in the past, but the - line was very faint and the other line clear as day.  Now I'm really confused. When I took a test in the past the neg. line was clear also. And I still have the brown discharge.  And I started to bleed last night so I thought I was having my period but it stopped in like 5 mintues.  Please can someone give me some advice???
I am scheduled for a blood pregnancy test on Wed, but of course had to jump the gun and do a HPT tonight.  Needless to say, I am not sleeping because it came back negative.  I am an IVF patient and retrieval was on March 22, transfer on March 25 with 2 "high quality" embryos, one being 6 cells, the other 7.  I am wondering if it's possible to get a false negative for the HPT and go on to a positive in the blood test?  Also, if it is truly negative, I had really bad constipation a couple times in the last couple weeks and had to push really hard.  Is it possible to have pushed the embryos out?  Once was the day after retrieval, I believe.  Hard to not start second guessing at this point ...  Thanks so much.
Hi - I'm new to this site.  I'm very confused and would greatly appreciate any advice/comments from you.  I've always had regular period (28-30 days) and never been late.  I got off the birth control pills December 2005, I've been getting my period on time for January and February cycles.  The week of 3/13/06, I believe I was ovulating.  On 3/17/06, I got the clear elastic egg white secretion and knew this should be the best time to 'try' with my husband, which we did that evening.  I was supposed to get my period on 3/21/06.  I assumed that I was pregnant considering the fact that I was several days late.  On 3/27/06, 3/28/06, and 3/29/06, I experienced some lower abdomen pains here and there.  During this week, I went to buy HPT and took 2 tests, which came out Negative.  On 3/30/06, I made a trip to my OG/Gyno to take a blood test, which also came out Negative. On 3/28/06 through 4/2/06, I noticed that I had some pink discharge, and sometimes dark brown.  Throughout this timeframe, I've also experienced my normal PMS symptoms (breast tender, bloating, etc) Then today 4/3/06, around 5:00am, I noticed that I was bleeding heavily this morning especially.  Now I'm still bleeding, but not as heavy as this morning.  I feel as if this is my period, but could it be possible that I'm pregnant and this bleeding is due to implantation bleeding?  What should I do?  Should I take another HPT?
Hi there can someond please help me, I have been having some abdominal cramps and just the other day woke up and have terrible lower back pain and can hardly stand, My period is due today 4-10-05 but not here yet, I took a pregnancy test on saturday 4-8-06 and it was negative, I am on clomid, so I am wondering am I in fact prego and tested to early or is this a side effect of clomid? does anyone have the same thing please talk to me, i dont know what to do next?????
Me and my husband have been family planning since November.I already have a son thats 5.My period is due in 4 days and right now Im having light bleeding. Not to be too graphic its light red and I usually hane heavy periods.Could this be implantation bleeding or a period thats starting light.HPT says neg.
Hi, My cycle have always been long 40-45 days, and my period is always moderate to heavy and lasts 7 days.  I had sex on march 5 and my period was due on april 4th however on march 26 i was bleeding a bit not enough for a pad a panty liner was ok and it happened on sunday but not monday and then tuesday it got lighter and for 11 days i was spotting pinkish brown blood, and i am still waiting for my period its april 14. did i just experience a light period or could i be pregnant. i took a hpt test on the 4th of april but it was negative i was wondering did i test too early since my period doesnt always come on the exact day?
Hi..
I am going through the same thing..Cramping bad..My symptoms all started b/c of this incident. 02/06/06 I started my cycle which last 5 days. I began my BC this day as instructed. On 02/09/06 I had a tooth pulled and was prescribed antibotics, as well as several pain killers. In taking all this medication, it was overwhleming on my body and I threw them all up (including my birth control I have taken for only 3 days no more.) Do I have intercourse in this time frame?, yes..... I waited til my march cycle to determine if I was pregnant or not. My cycle for march was supposed to come on the 6th but came on the 12th for 3 days, stopped and came two more days then stopped. I took several HPT's in March, with all saying negative....Now its April 20th and no sign of cycle...Cramping, yes..could it be PMS..If nothing shows by the end of the month, I am going to the Dr. Any response is appreciated....
I also am new to the site. Forgive me I am not good with the abbr. I have been regular all my life to the day! I was suppose to start my period on April 4th, and It was spotting.. didn't think to much of it other thatn on my honey moon April 1st we had sex of coarse! and my period was the strangest one i've ever had. It was lite for like 3 days.. meaning spotting, then 2 days of light bleeding then spotting for 3 more days, then two days in a row i put a tampon in, went to my sons game, came home.. blah blah... before bed went to change and clean up. This was like 5 hours and nothing on my tampon, so i thought.. oh i'm done, next day around 11 i'm baking and a slight air pocket and wet.. bled thru my pants bright bright red.. then nothing again all day, then the next morning same thing happend while making breakfast and nothing since. So I bled like brownish then two days of bright red, the kind of blood you cut yourself..not period blood.???? this all started on the 4th and ended the 14th. Now to day is the 21st and i'm having cramping and i'm bloated and cry at everything! Tested tonight and its negative.. am i crazy? could i be pg?
Just wondering.  This is not about me, but someone else.
Does implantation bleeding happen just the first month around
your period or could you still have it any time in the first trimester if it is pregnancy.  Wouldn't it be just the first month since that would be when the baby would be setteling in?
It has been so reassuring to have found this site tonight and to have read the many simular stories like mine.  I have never had a problem with spotting until this month.  I'm 36 and have been trying for a long time and this month I just knew it, then last week and now this week I've had this off and on pick spotting when I go to the bathroom.  I called my doctor and they said to wait it out for 14 days after I ovulated,(Today)and test.  Neg. and I'm crushed.  The many books and articles all say it's normal for a small percent.  My mom says she went a month into her pregnacy with me, having the same kind of bleeding and thought she was having her period. I was not supposed to start till Monday, though it seems like my body has tried to have two periods the past few weeks. Maybe it is this implantation thing or my uterus shedding due to a lack of enough hormones yet? I'm going to just wait another day or two before I test again.  Maybe I'm in that small percent that does this, and maybe I'm a mom.  I wish you all luck in this very hopeful and worrying process, especially for those of us that trying to conceve has been so hard.

Ms. Hopeful
Hello. I am new to this site and happy to see so many people trying to be pregnant. Most of my friends don't see themselves having children until the future and I appreciate the support. I am 28 years old and have been married for 5 years. I never formally used birth control of any type but I do practice the Fertility Awareness Method. This is my second month of trying and I want a baby so bad.I receive my MS degree in a couple of weeks but I will not feel succesful until I am pregnant. Anyhow my period was due tommorow but I got my period early(or so I think) two days ago and it only lasted two days. It all of a sudden completely stopped. Today I have some light pink bleeding only when I wipe. I am hoping that my bleeding was implantation bleeding. However it was bright red and although lighter than my period, it was a medium flow. It never turned that brownish color it usually does. I am so nauseous the past week and have sore boobs. However I had cramps during my bleeding and I have only heard women say they were pregnant with no cramps and light bleeding. Anyways wish me luck I will test tommorow morning.
I'm so glad to see your trying at 28.  I wish I had.  I didn't get married till 31.  Then we put it off for me to go back to school and get my masters.  Then we put if off after I went to work for a while.  At 33 I went off the pill and at 36 still no baby.  I use test kits now to help and have a fertility specialist.  I never knew it would be so hard if I waited.  Good Luck.
I had my last period on Apr 11th.  i had 2 days of spotting, on the exact day that i should have ovulated and the day after.  The spotting is just a light pink color in my regular dicharge.  Everything was normal again.  I have now had spotting 6 days prior to when i am supposed to get my period.  The bleeding is the same as it was at ovualtion. I have had cramping in my lower stomach and in my lower back.  My nipples are sensitive.  Does anyone have any advice.  I am hoping I am pg.  My last three periods were normal.  please help
I spoke to my dr. about spotting mid cycle and right before your period.  he says that it sounds like it's an ovarian cyst.  this also causes cramping in the lower stomach and light spotting.  i was definitely disappointed to here this, i hoped that it was pg spotting.  Maybe next month :(
HI this is my first month off BCP. And I had some spotting last week. Which would have been around CD 21. And before I got onto BCP I was a normal CD 28. SO I was told by my dr that I should get my AF by then. Well today is CD 31. My husband and I are actively trying to get PG. I have no other symptoms of being PG other than the spotting and I have no period yet. I have tested but it was negative. I plan on testing during this weekend to see if it is still negative. Does anyone have something similiar? Thanks for anything :)
In my last pregancy I had spotting through my first three months.  I had only just come off the BCP when I found out that I was pregnant just a couple weeks later.  On the other hand in my first pregnancy, I had spotting when I came off the BCP and I didn't get my period for a couple of months and I wasn't pregnant.  It took us 8 months of actively trying to get pregnant before it finally happened.  We are now trying again and have been for 5 months.  When I first came off the BCP this time I didn't get my period for 2 months either.  It's hard to say if you are pregnant or if it is just that your body is trying to adjust to not being on the pill.  It's just a waiting game!  Good Luck, and let me know how you make out.
Thanks for the comment. I am just having a hard time telling whether I am having PG or not. so from reading your post...the time you got PG after the pill and spotted through the first 3 months right? So how did you know that you were PG? Did you test right away?

The second question is that when you came off the BCP it took you 2 months to get your period? SO that means that the 3 month is when you got your period?

Thanks for the info.
I don't know know whats wrong with me I'm 6 days late on getting my period I'm never been late only by 2 days my period was on march 5 and it only lasted 2 days. I have been getting mild cramps as if i was going to start my period but have not yet I took a test 2 days ago but was negative. I don't know what to do.
Hi. I got my last period on April 6, 2006 and ended on April 11,2006. Since May arrived I was expecting my period on May 4th however it didnt come.  I am now 7 days late and today May 11th I am noticing some spotting pinkish very light. Am I pregnant, could this be implantation bleeding, or am I just stressed. Any comments would help.
I found out that i was pg by taking an ept at home.  I took the test best i had morning sickness.  It was around the time i was expecting my period.  And yes i got my period on the 3rd month.
I have the exact same thing happening right now.  I was suppose to get my period on May 6-8 (it ranges), but i didn't.  I took a test and it was negative.  I also had cramping for 4 days as though i was going to get my period and had increased discharge.  I went to my dr and he said to wait 1 week and test again.  He thinks that my hCG levels might not be high enough yet.  So maybe you should wait a few more days and retest.  I was also reading an article that said if you don't ovulate in the month prior, it can cause you to miss your normal cycle.  Hope this helps.
Hi everyone,

I think alot of people, myself included :) are feeling psychosomatic symptoms. I have been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy only to get my period and to be very disappointed and STRESSED OUT. It seems everyone around me is pregnant and everything around me is related to pregnancy!!! It sucks, but i am working through it and trying to keep myself focused on everything but pregnancy and babies. Best of luck to everyone.
I have had 2 miscarriages inyear of 2005 one was whenI was 2months on2-14-05 then got pregnant agaig and miscarried again in 05-05-05. I have been trying to get pregnant and I have yet to. My periods are very heavy a little bit off by couple days,I have done my pap done came out normal I went with a urologist seemed normal. I do have one child I had him 03-27-03 and I went to my doctor and told them about my problem doctor stated no problems of infertility since I had already hd a baby she told me to keep trying and that if I had another miscarriage to got to her to do other test. please help
I had a pos pt and I had brownish discharge.  i am now having some red bleeding.  I'm 5 weeks preg.  Is there something I should be worried about?  I just had blood drawn today, the red blood was not like a period though.  So am I going to lose the baby?  My ob appt is not till May 31st.  Please help I'm scared.
Did you tell your doc you were bleeding, or did you just have a blood test without seeing any doctor?  I was told by my nurse that if had any bleeding, go to bed, and call them, but do not stop taking my meds or act in any way like I thought I wasn't pregs any more (such as drink wine, etc.) because bleeding by itself is not enough of a clue to say there is a problem.  If nobody at your doctor's office knows you are bleeding, call them and tell them right away.  If you can't get in to see them, you might even consider going to the emergency room (although that would break the bed-rest rule my nurse gave me.) They will advise you.
I HAVE READ THIS SITE FOR ONE WEEK BUT LADIES HERE IS MY SITUATION I AM NOT ON BC NEVER HAVE BEEN I HAVE THREE KDS 10,6, AND 4. WELL I HAVE BEEN HAVING IRREGULAR PERIODS OFF AND ON.  WE NEVER PLANNED A PREG UNTIL LAST MONTH.  LAST AF WAS 04/14/06.  THE CALENDAR SAID MY OVAL WAS 04/26/06 THRU 05/02/06.  WELL I HAVE HAD ALL THE PREG SIGNS OR LEAST I THOUGHT MY PERIOD WAS DUE ON THE 05/12/06.  LOWER CRAMPING,BREAST TENDER THE NORMAL AF SIGNS.  BUT MY LEFT SIDE HURTS LIKE HECK AND MY PELVIC BONE MAKES IT HARD TO WALK.  EVERYTIME I WOULD GO TO THE BATHROOM IT WAS DISCHARGE. IT TOOK A PREG TEST NEG.  SO TODAY I WIPED LITE PINKISH BUT NOT HEAVY YET! IM SCARED I WANT TO BE PREG BUT I AM DOUBTFUL I AM STILL CRAMPING AND I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR THE LAST TWO WEEKS.  SO IS THIS AF AND MY MIND HAS BEEN PLAYING TRICKS ON ME?  WHAT CAN I DO?  THE CRAMPING HAS NOT GONE AWAY AND IF THIS WAS AF WHY AREN'T I BLEEDING HEAVY! AGAIN I AM A WEEK LATE FROM THE CAL.  I MIGHT BE 4 WEEKS AND 6 DAYS.  THIS IS NERVE RACKING WHEN I HAVE KIDS NEVER PLANNED AND THE TIME I DO I GET DISAPPOINTED
Hi everyone

Hopefully someone can help me out!.. Me and my hubby has been trying to get pregnant, I know just wait and I will know. I have been living on the computer to find all info I can. Anyways, exactly 10 after I think that I have ovulated, I was just getting out of the shower, I felt something run and drop to the floor, it was a thin mucus almost old blood but not dark at all tinged almost a shade darker than ivory..certainly not white discharge fall from me and when I wiped there was more (sorry , gross I know). I am not sure what it means. the next day it was very little, only when I wiped,and it only happened once that day. Then nothing. Anyone share this with me and help. Thanks for your input. Babydust to all who wants babies..I do!
hi everyone! im just new in this site. im on my 59th day of waiting for AF to arrive (but honestly, i want to have a bfp). i took 2 hpt but got negative results. i have irregular periods. iam experiencing sore/tender breasts & cramps. do you think i still have to wait for some more days to test again. my husband & i have been married for 3yrs now...its really frustrating everytime i have my period.
ok, i  just had a baby 3 months go, he was born on May2nd of 2007. My baby boy lived for 3 hours and past away. I got a depot shot on about  may 5th of 2007 before coming home. I  was bleeding through the whole 3 months after having him. About 3 weeks ago or so, i was bleeding, it stoped for 3 days, it came back for 3 more days, and now since then i have been period like cramps. My nipples look like there turning alittle pink, but i can't really tell because there so dark now from just having a baby. They don't hurt. I've been feeling sick to my stomach, but not like i was when i was pregnant with my first. I've been tired, but don't know if its from not getting enough exercise. i don't know when i'm supposed to get my period because i was bleeding for so long. Can anyone help? i took a test and it said neg. maybe its to early. That happend the first time i got preg. I took the test to early and like a week later my test was positive. what do you guys think? please- i need some advice.
I found this site and hoped maybe someone can help me...ok here goes...im 18 years old and i have always had normal periods since i can remember! Then just in sept. im supposed to get my period on the 20th and it came early on the 15th... I've had unprotected sex and he has not pulled out! but the bleeding that came early was like light spotting and pinkish mixed with clear discharge and it was every other day...then i had my regular period...like regular bleeding on the 22nd thru the 24th...then since then i have had spotting some days and nothing on other days....its now october 3rd and i had some today....im worried that i may be pregnant! can anyone give me some advice..it would be a really big help! Thank you
I'm reading through all of these and I think maybe we all have so much in common!!
Ok, so my last period was January 29th-February 4th. It was like my usual periods, it was a cpl days early but that's the only odd thing. On the 21st of February, my bf and I were having sex, and when we were finshed, there was alot of blood, but when I put a tampon in just a small, small amount of blood stuck. Same thing the next night, and the night after only a tiny tiny amount of blood was there. I would wear a tampon but nothing stuck to it, so I stopped. Now starting February 2nd, I wiped and a small amount of pink blood appeared. I had cramping that I easily cured with advil, and my periods are horribly heavy and the cramps are not ever cured by advil, Ill say that much. The spotting had lasted only a couple days, ending yesterday. The tampon would have a small amount of either pink or brown "blood" and it was a light tampon. This would have essentially been around the time I was due for a period, but was definatly not a period. Could it be implantation bleeding? I have taken two HPT's, both negative, but I think I MAY have seen a faint line on the test today, but it was very very faint, and could arguably not be there. I am having some cramping still, today I was dizzy and VERY VERY VERY VERY tired. I have been tired leading up to now, but not as tired as I am today. I think my nipples MAY be changing a bit, but I am not sure if its me or if its really there. I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant, but I am so confused!!! I got blood work done on March 6th, and have an appointment Monday with my doctor. Would that have been too early to show up in my blood if I were pregnant? I am sooo anxious and so confused all at once!! Could that have been implantation bleeding? How long should I wait to take another HPT? Has anyone experienced these symptoms? Im trying to think if I left anything out but I dont think so...HELP PLEASE!!!
im having all the early signs of pregnancy.. i had unprotected sex a couple of times 2 weeks before my period was due.. then i was 3 days late for my period which is unusual..but im not having a normal period at all it feels totally rong.. my back is killing im having bad cramps n feel sick.. i started spotting then a light period.. the test i took a few days ago was negative..could i be pregnant? should i go to the doctors.. im scared ill look silly..
you could be pregnant and tested to early, but ur body might not of produced enough HCG hormone to tell u were pregnant, what i would suggest is that you get an early pregnancy test off the internet, they aren't expensive and do one in a week or so if its still negative then go to the doctors who will do a blood test.

With my first pregnancy my pregnancy test didn't show up posetive untill i was 8 weeks and I had no other symptoms other than no period.
I am hoping to be pregnant again as I had unprotected sex on the day of ovulation and having mild cramping now which i am hoping is implantation but i will have to wait and see.

Good luck xx
Hi everyone I am a 20 year old thats new to this site and I am very confused right now and need some other peoples advice. First off I have a daughter that is almost 18 months old and a month ago my husband and I decided to start trying for the next since we both want our children to be close in age. I had my last period on March 8th, 2009 and estimated my ovulation to be around March 22nd, 2009, so I had sex with my husband every night from the 19th-25th, and I held my legs in the air so everything could stay in for a little while (aprox 15 mins) then went to bed normally. Today is March 26th, 2009 and this morning I noticed a very very very VERY light pinkish color mixed in with some clearish discharge it was so light it was almost un-noticed. Then tonight about 15 hours later I was at work and felt a gushing feeling and rushed to the bathroom and wiped and it was very very very bright red blood....and I am not supposed to get my period ( which is usually very normal) for about another 2 weeks , anyways since I wasnt expecting my period I didnt have a tampon or a pad do I put some tissue paper down there and about 1 1/2 hours later I went home and went to the bathroom to put in a tampon and there was nothing on the paper, but when I wiped it was still a pretty good amount of bright bed blood. I am so confused because I have heard of this implantation bleeding but it didnt happen in my last pregnancy so I thought it was something very rare and hen it did happen if was always only a very light spotting and thats what most of my friends told me tonight when I talked to them about it tonight tooo...then I read some of the stories on here and it seems almost like this could be inplantation (implantation) bleeding but it also seems like it could be a m/c or an early period. I do not want to test yet just because I know its too early to take a test its only 1 week after possible conception at the longest so that wouldnt help so I am just looking for some opinions of other people that may have been through something similar. Can inplantation (implantation) bleeding even happen this early?
Oh and I forgot to add that I had a few cramps on my right side some this week, I have been very very tired lately and have gotten a sick feeling from time to time although I never vomitted. So I have been having a few pregnancy symptoms which makes things even more confusing. I do not usually have anything happen before I start my period not cramps not moodiness or anything so when I started having these things I just knew for sure I was pregnant until this happened now I am not so sure.......I also until this had a gut feeling that I was pregnant and that feeling was right with my last little girl.
I had my period the 17th of march well yesterday i starting spotting pink and brown discharge until this morning when it turned to light bleeding, but my period is not due until another 2 weeks. Is this implantation bleeding or what else could it be? I have never had spotting and light bleeding between periods before.
For the last couple of weeks I've been experiencing mood swings in which are just horrible so much so that I will cry for no reason, dizziness, increase in appetite, an increase in wieght gain, and nausea through the day, I just got off what i thought was my period but it was different than normal. I usually come on every first of the month but this month i came on early and stopped a day early with a moderate flow. There would be usually menstruation symptoms before I come on but this time I didn't. Then I not as regular as I used to be. What's wrong with me! Please help!!!
See I want to know
As well my breast are very sore under arms and arms Hirt but I bled with no clots and now it's just the next month and blood I'd just brown and dark red could I be pregnant?

I had my last periods on November 21st . We had sex before and on the day of ovulation which was on Dec 4th. On Dec 14th early morning,I had a very light spotting and again in the morning around 11, I spotted again. After that nothing was found and there were cramps too similar to what i get during my periods. Even today ,I have severe cramps just like what i get it during periods. Could I be pregnant? Can anyone tell me fast?
When can I take a HPT?
I'm in the same boat as some people,I had sex on May 16,17,18 and then started bleeding again on May 27, only lasted 2 days, but it was kinda heavy required tampon. But I just finished my period May 6. So did I get my period twice in one month or would it be implementation bleeding? Cus this has never happened before. I have a 2 year old now, and can't remember the symptoms I had with him, but right now, I constantly have gas, cramps, heartburn and itchy boobs, and tend to get red- purple nipples(tmi), so what could this be, cus took 2 tests and still negative.
Hi , I'm very confused I had the mariena coil in since january on the second of the this month( 7th) it fell out I had unprotectd sex the 1st n 2nd with my partner later on that nite on the 3rd I have very mild period for 2days wich is unusual for me , my last period before that I am unsure of the date , I had unprotected sex 3 times after that wich 1nce he pulld out. Today I am having cramps and when I cheackd my cervix it was high and slightly soft with a bit of pink spotting only to notice if u was cheacking if you get me , could I be pregnant I'm goin insane after 5 neg test .. I also have a burning sensation in my stumac x
Hi on aug 14 I had what I thought was my period it was pink for two days and brown yellowish color for two on sept 9 I thought I started my period but same thing happend again 2 months am I pregnant I have all the sypmtoms I have to kids I know I'm preg but this weird bleeding plz help me I'm so confussed
My last normal period was on july 20th aug 14th I had bleeding but it wasent my periods my periods are very Heavy it was pink for 2 days and a brown yellow color for 2 days sept 9 I'm bleeding but its not period there's no flow to it I have two kids I know when I'm preg but this bledding has confussed me xo
ok so i just got off my period about 2 weeks ago and about 2 days ago i started having brown spotting with some blood here and there. i have had unprotected sex but dont know the exact dates. my boobs are sore which is normal for me when i get my period, but the soreness usually stops when aunt flo gets here. about a year ago i found out i was finally pregnant, but there ended up being a tear in my uterus and i found out to late to do anything about it. does anyone know how long it would take a uterus to heal? or have any kind of ideas what may be going on?? i have wanted a baby for so long, have went through 2 miscarriages, and my fear is that everytime i get pregnant my body will reject it!! ladies please help!!
Im 7days late light pink spotting only when i wipe and not every time i have lower back pain  excessive gas cramps  neg hpt am i pregnant
hiya i need some help i was 5 days late and then i had sex and after i started a very light browish pinky bleeding could this be my perdiod or am i pregant plz help xx
I did unprotected sex on 12 and 24 september
Menstruation would be at 3 october but I am late its 15 october and brown or dark spots 2-3 comes out,, test was negative
what does it mean??
when my period comes if this discharge is PMS discharge??
what are its cases
Please tell
I dont want to be pg what shuld II do?
I was supposed to start my period on the 13 and I didn't start but on the 14 I started to spotting and on the 15 ..but on the 16 I stared what looks like my period but its very light and dark blood ..what does this mean this never happens..
I am two weeks late, Not on any BC and my periods since the day I started  when I was 12 were regular and I never ever missed one. On sept 12th was my first day of my last period and during my ovulation time right before this period we has sex and the condom broke and didn't take any other precautions and my NORMAL period came and nothing thought about it... Right around the 14th of september I started 25mcg of synthroid for a slight hypothyroid problem I now have and I have been on it about 1 month.. Well I said my periods were always normal everything but here I am 2 wks late but last wknd we had unprotected sex again with no protection and 2 pregnancy tests later they are all negative... Today I am a little crampy and did put a tampon in becuase I was scared my period would show up and I could get anything there... But when I removed it there was very very light  red tinged mucus on it nothing really.. I am concerned could it be the synthroid or am I pregnant PLEASE SOMEONE COMMENT BACK!!!
I realy need help,i had sex 3days after my periods about 6 times with my boyfriend releasing inside me,i'v been having all the signs of being pregnant.but lately i have been bleeding and its 4days before my periods,could i be pregnant?
I had csection 9months ago at same time I sea sterlissed,I had aperiod on 9th Sept ,had sex had period 9th Oct for two days then had old blood for five days ,then jelly pinkishdischarge,then watery discharge now creamy coloured,been drs not infection,feel pregnant,noonday and tummy swollen ,feeling sick,tired,and stomach cramps,got aswell and half before period due
Hii Need Help , i had 2 periods one on the 3/10/11 and again on the 13/10/11 buh it only lasted 4 days and was dark brown , now i have sore nipples , twinges in my left side and very bad backache and very wet down there, & very bad cramping .
Hi my name is Chelsea, I'm 20 years old and recently married. I got put on birth control the beginning of last month. I had missed a few pills but my husband and I still had unprotected sex. I did not have my normal period this month tho I only bled for two days and it was either a pink or a brown color and not even enough to wear a tampon. It's been almost two weeks since that and I still havnt experienced a period yet my pregnancy test a couple days ago came up negative. Any opinions?
I had unprotected sex for a few weeks im on the pill and i havnt missed one. its time for my period and i havnt had it for all the white pills on the 3rd white pill in the day i had brownish discharge and ive been having terrible cramps i start the pink pill again in a day . am i pregnant ?
Im open for comments and opinions so heres my story,

For the past 2 weeks Ive ben dealing with severe cramps. There worst than my normal menstral period cramps. I have lower back pain, adominal (abdominal) pain, my knees hurt, its hard to walk and Ive been very sleepy lately. I check my undies but there is no blood. During my last period it only lasted 3 days with light flow and that not normal for me. It usually last 5-7days with very heavy bleeding. Also my breast are extremely tender. My nipples are swore and it feels like rocks are in my breast. I took a volume to ease the pain but after it wears off the cramps are even worst. Im not sure what is going on with my body. If anyone can relate please respond.
Okay I started my last period the 20 of december of '11 and now I'm feelin bloated and hav had smquite a bit of discharge which is abnormal for me. I'm fixin to start back on the bc pill but don't wanna mess anything up.. what's wrong with me n what should I do
I have a very strange question and I hope someome will be able to assist me.
I am 27 years old and I have been on Seasonque for amost two years. I have never experienced spotting or anything once started everything was great.
I started dating my boyfriend in November, we decided to start the sexual part of our relationship on November 30th (we have been talking for six months before making it offical). Well since then I have been spotting and having cramping on my right side. I stopped taking my pills thinking if I am pregnant I don't want to hurt the baby.
We had unprotected sex on News Eve and Day. Now I am on Jan. 11th have noticed that I am having a very light periods (not typical at all for me...very heavy...hint the reason for bc) and again cramping, not severe, very very mild on my rightside. I am been extremely fatigued, nausea, lower back pain, moody, emotional like crazy and plain out not myself.
I have a six year old son and I never experienced this while pregnant with him. I have yet to take a pregnancy test just because I am afraid that it would say "NEGATIVE" I want to be pregnant and I would love to have another child.
So please please can anyone give me a sign to what maybe the issue. As stated I stopped taking my BC in December in fear if I am I don't want to hurt the baby, if I am pregnant.
Tiffany
My af was due on the 3rd of this month n I didnt get it til the 11th n it started with light pink discharge which confused me n the nxt day I had nothing I was all clear but later that day I experienced painfull cramping n backach,feels like a period n its a light red n also clotty im 18 in college n need to knw wats going on if I should take a hpt or not.thanks
Im in a similar situation... My last period ended August 7 I had not had sex at all... Then anxiously waited for September's cycle which NEVER came. then on September 24 had unprotected sex with my bf. He pulled out but I know he got excited so Pre-Ejaculate probably came out. It is now October 5 and I have not had a period i took a HPT and it came out neg. I have horrible lower back pain, bloating, fatigue, excessive gas and now I have noticed pinkish discharge. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN on Oct 10.  I will keep you ladies posted.
My period isn't due for 2 weeks but I'm havin spotting, its pink in colour n only wen I wipe, iv got the marina coil inserted, I'm having cramps and am very tired n moody, could I be pregnant????