Anatomical US
Hi I did my anatomical US and it shows that sonographic gestational age of fetus is 19 weeks and 4 days. However, BPD is 4.50 cm/ 19 wks 5 days, HC: 16.73 cm/ 19 wks 3 days, AC: 13.23 cm/ 18 weeks 6 days , FL:3.18 cm/ 20 wks,Cerebellum 1.68 cm /17 wks 6 days and Nuchal fold 3.27 mm. Is is normal to have a smaller cerebellum  age in weeks? What is the normal range for cerebellum ? What does the number mean? However, the report says everything is normal!!
Hi!
Normally in second trimester, the cerebellar diameter equals the gestational age, so at 19 weeks, it is 19mm. However, not all fetus have this value as it varies from pregnancy to pregnancy even for the same mother. The acceptable range is between 17 to 22 mm. Similar variations are seen for all readings.  Hence, the report is normal. Please discuss with your Obs and Gyn also. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank You Doctor! The Ultrasound reports says that its normal..but I just wanted to make sure.