Anterior Placenta and Repeat C-Section?
I have a third c-section scheduled and have an anterior placenta.  Anyone else out there had a repeat c/s with anterior placenta?  The reason I ask is to find out if there is a more of a risk because the placenta is on the same side of the uterus as my previous c/s scar.  I do not have previa, but am very fearful of having the placenta grow on the scar (very serious).  If I don't have previa, is it probably high enough that there's no risk of this?  Thanks!
Unfortunately, no one can tell you where exactly your placenta is located but your doctor.  It doesn't matter what happened to anyone else in the world.

There is some risk of the placenta growing in to the old scar, and there is also some risk while doing the C/S cutting through the placenta to get to the baby.  However, with a competent doctor, good care, and a good hospital, your risks will be kept as low as they can be.  

I've seen women with anterior placentas have C/Sections before.  Sometimes there is a lot of bleeding, sometimes not.  No one can tell you what will happen in your situation.  You just need to keep communicating with your doctor about this.  
sorry, i just noticed i have an anterior placenta. i went back to look at my u/s pics and it clearly says "anterior placenta" i thought we would only have to worry if it was "previa", so what are the risks. any website i can visit???
I also have an anterior placenta, no big deal if you are not dealing with a section.  My high risk docs noted it but are not concerned.
i have one of each(anterior and posterior) with my twins and the doctor is not concerned. he says if need be he'll have an ultrasound ready when i deliver.
I spoke with my doctor in depth about this and he basically said that as long as a placenta is not previa, there is no reason to worry.  Since the cesarean incision is so low and close to the cervix, as long as your placenta is higher up (which would be normal placement), then there shouldn't be a problem.  He basically said that whether it was anterior or posterior is immaterial if it is higher in the uterus and not on the scar.