Anybody else experienced the same thing?
Hello girls, I got another question for you all. Ok so I got my Trigger HCG shot on Sept. 19 and I think I ovulated on 20/21 anyway. Just recently I'm experiencing hot flashes, twitching (not painful, I can just feel a tiny bit of pain like poking) on my left pelvic, I'm sooo gassy (TMI sorry) I never been, but I'm not sure if this could be a cause of Clomid or from the HCG shot? and the white creamy discharge (TMI again sorry) Anyone else experience the same thing? what was the outcome? anything promising? I just can't wait 2 weeks! It seems forever! Thank you all and Baby dust to us all!!!
dear mwalls5225 i just finished my 1st cycle of 50mg clomid 2nd till 6 day of periods.yes i experience the same thing pain in my left side in my lower abdomen n white creamy discharge just like lotion.i m under observation to track my ovulation the lady who is doing my scan told me  ull feel pain in ur left ovary and its a good sign of ovulation and try to bding the same day day u feel pain.
i  hope it will help u .
best of luck.
The creamy CM just shows that you ovulated.  It's normal.  

Your symptoms sound like they are from the clomid.  and from ovulating.

Just try to hang in there.