Maternal & Child Community
Anyone Test Positive @8 Days Past Ovulation?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone tested positive with a pregnancy test at 8 days past ovulation and also what kind of test did you use. I'm going nuts over here!!! :)
I got my bfp at 9 dpo. I thought that was very early. Close though. I used a dollar tree test. I think they're the best. Good luck!
Avatar n tn
Thanks...I'll check in to that :)
Avatar n tn
sorry said your name wrong :(
They do happen, but aren't real common. There's a photo of one at fertilityfriend.com  She got it last week and posted it on the message board right away. Her chart shows a nice implantation dip the day b4. I didn't get mine til 10dpo.
Avatar n tn
I had mine at 10dpo but had implant dip the day before and a temp rise so thats why I tested that day.
Pos. on answer brand , neg digital.
Pos. digital the next day and pos blood test.
I was testing with FMU from about 5DPO! I imagines some positives that weren't really there for a day or two but I didn't get a coloured positive until 10DPO with an internet cheapie and 11DPO with a Clearblue digital.

Good Luck!

Ruth xx
If you get a negative, wait a few days. Even 9 dpo is very early. Baby dust!
I saw my period on the 14th of Jun and end on the 18th of June,..start my ovulation on the 24th-30th of June..have sex on the 28th, 29th June, and 1st of July. Started having cramps, and sharp pain on the 4th of JuLY..started having dizzines, nausea, little breast sore on the 7th....took the first home made pregnancy text by 1230am on the 8th of JULY it shows a very faint line. Took the second test by 2:30AM on the same day it shows another faint line..Took the third test the same day by 4:30pm, with a  first response pregnancy test, and the shows positive. I am not due for period till 12th of this month, but my test show positive. Is that possible