Anyone else have a pounding/fast heartbeat during pregnancy?
Ok this drives me nuts...my heart feels like it's pounding during this pregnancy.  It also did it when I was pregnant with my daughter but it didn't start until the 3rd trimester.  This time it started early.  The rate is anywhere from 96-114.  I went and saw a cardiologist on Friday who did an EKG and it was normal and they sent me home with the heart monitor that you wear for 24 hours.  I bring that back to them tomorrow whenI get a heart ultrasound.  They said it's most likely pregnancy related.
It is soooo annoying and actually a little scary!   Anyone else have this?
yes!!! with my last pregnancy, had tests and came back all fine! very strange hey, i think maybe it is just a pregnancy thing!
Yes-my heart pounded last night worse than it ever has. I'm in my 26th week. It really, really scared me and I know I even felt some regurgitation?? Or something like that? It pounded really hard for a few times and it feel almost like a squishy, sloppy feeling?? I can't describe it but I think I need to see a cardiologist as well. I've had an echo done on my heart in the past due to a murmur and it really scares me. How far along are you?
I'm only 18 weeks and it's already started!  If I have to feel this for the next 22 weeks, I'm going to loose my mind!  
I'll let you guys know what the cardiologist says after the ultrasound..
yep- i had it terrible this pregnancy. Last one wasn't as bad. It was in the first trimester and calmed down by the middle of the second. I had a ton of tests, went to specialists... they chalked it up to pregnancy. Hormones, and my response to the huge change in blood volume. I dreaded experiencing it for the rest of my pregnancy, but thank goodness it calmed down a LOT, and my HR now (at 38 1/2 weeks) is actually lower than my normal.