Appetite...or lack of appetite
I am 9 weeks pregnant and I do not have the appetite I once had. I used to be able to eat quite a bit, but now when I feel hungry, which is all the time (!!), I eat a few bites, feel full and can't touch another bite. Has this happened to any of you? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but I just don't remember this with my other pregnancies. I have had it really easy with the no morning sickness, which I had horribly bad with my others, but this time I can only eat a few bites and then that's it. I haven't gained or lost anything, so that's not a problem, I just think it's strange. I do eat more times in a day though. I used to eat three large meals. Now I mostly snack five or six times a day. I remember this being a symptom in late pregnancy because of having less room in your stomach, but not this early. Anyone else??
i did and still do sometimes.(im 25w5d) i will be starving and eat a little and be done eating. (that is why i started eating off of a little saucer(sp?)) BUT then again there is some times i can eat almost a whole lg. pizza(like last night)by myself. Bad me i know but it was soooo good. and that is one of my cravings that still hasnt left. mmmmm good.
In my previous pregnancies, I was like that all the time. I would want so much food, eat a few bites and feel full. It was this way for the first 5 months..then I felt I could actually enjoy an actual meal.
I am starving about every 2 hours, but can only eat very little! And nothing ever sounds good, either....it kinda stinks! lol But it's all worth it! :)