Maternal & Child Community
Appetite...or lack of appetite
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Appetite...or lack of appetite

I am 9 weeks pregnant and I do not have the appetite I once had. I used to be able to eat quite a bit, but now when I feel hungry, which is all the time (!!), I eat a few bites, feel full and can't touch another bite. Has this happened to any of you? I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, but I just don't remember this with my other pregnancies. I have had it really easy with the no morning sickness, which I had horribly bad with my others, but this time I can only eat a few bites and then that's it. I haven't gained or lost anything, so that's not a problem, I just think it's strange. I do eat more times in a day though. I used to eat three large meals. Now I mostly snack five or six times a day. I remember this being a symptom in late pregnancy because of having less room in your stomach, but not this early. Anyone else??
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i did and still do sometimes.(im 25w5d) i will be starving and eat a little and be done eating. (that is why i started eating off of a little saucer(sp?)) BUT then again there is some times i can eat almost a whole lg. pizza(like last night)by myself. Bad me i know but it was soooo good. and that is one of my cravings that still hasnt left. mmmmm good.
Blank
In my previous pregnancies, I was like that all the time. I would want so much food, eat a few bites and feel full. It was this way for the first 5 months..then I felt I could actually enjoy an actual meal.
Blank
177465_tn?1288242063
I am starving about every 2 hours, but can only eat very little! And nothing ever sounds good, either....it kinda stinks! lol But it's all worth it! :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank