Arias-Stella effect
Hello everybody. Wanted to ask if somebody has been in situation similar like mine.

Last year when I was 7th week, started bleeding heavily and had m/c. After that had D&C. This month, actually 2 weeks ago, my gynecologist on ultrasound check up told me that I had missed abortion and I was in my 6th week. Again I had D&C and this time from the analyzed curettage material I have been diagnosed with “Arias-Stella effect”. In 4 days I have scheduled appointment with my gynecologist to make ultrasound and see how I’ve healed after the D&C. Until I go to hospital and see my gynecologist to answer all my questions, this waiting is killing me and I wonder if there is somebody else like me with this “Arias-Stella effect”?

I really hope that one day with my husband will have healthy baby since these two m/c were really devastating for us.
I'm sorry for your losses - I have had three myself.  I've never heard of Arias Stella effect.  Hopefully with a diagnosis there will be a treatment.  In my case I have a chromosome abnormality for which I take baby aspirin and have a healthy son and am now 24 weeks pregnant.  Best of luck going forward with things.
Thank you very much and I feel sorry for your past losses but at the same time I'm very happy for you now that you are pregnant and sure you give me a lot of hope for having successful pregnancy in future. I'll see my gyn.next week and until then I'm all in question marks about this Arias-Stella phenomenon-all I know is that it is some abnormality of the uterine lining I think. I just hope at the end it will be all well since with my husband we really want to have baby. Good luck with your pregnancy and hope one day I will have good news to share with you too.God bless you.