B6 complex and gas in 18 day old baby
So, I took my baby to the dr yesterday because she cries non stop.  I know about colic, but her crying is so sparatic, and there is nothing I could do to help her.  I just knew something was wrong.

Anyway, after checking her out, they found out she has a lot of gas in her stomach.  Any suggestions on what you did or would do. We are trying a colic prescription (that worked wonders on my other to kids), if that doesn't work, mylocon drops (which I've already tried with no effect), and the gripe water.  I've done the gripe water too, and that works, but it's hard to get her to take it, because you keep it in the fridge, so it get's really cold, and she has to take 1/2 teaspoon.  

Also, the dr. suggested any women who has just had a baby to take a B vitamin complex (with all the B vitamins).  Studies have shown that it can help with depression.  NOt that I'm ovely depressed, but I do cry because I felt bad about my baby.  I just wanted to let you all know about the B vitamin complex.

Glad to know about that effect of B vitamins, they are really a wonder vitamin.  Is your baby breastfeeding or formula fed (or both)?