BBT and AF
I have been charting and i am a little confused.  AF came on monday, and my temp dropped but it is still above the coverline.  what does this mean.  also my period wasn't as heavy or as long as it usually is, but it was definitely a flow.  it is now day four and my temp is still above the coverline, but i am only spotting, which isn't normal for me.  HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do not worry about it being over cover line. My was too for about 5 days and then it dropped a little. There is nothing wrong with your BBT being over cover line while AF. Good luck...
You may find that this is your pattern.  Many women have a temp that stays up until AF is over.  For me, my temp ALWAYS dropped below the coverline at 15 DPO, which is when AF would come.  Everyone is different.
thanks for your comments.  I have another question.  I noticed after charting my first complete cycle, that my luteal phase is only 11 days. is this ok or will it lower my chances of conceiving?  what should i do? ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Ideally, your LP should be 14 days, but 11 should be OK.  Generally speaking, anything above 10 is considered OK.  You may want to talk to your GYN though.  Implantation can happen as late as 12 DPO, so this may hinder your chances a bit.  LPD is treatable though so don't worry too much.