Maternal & Child Community
BFP!!!!!! So excited/nervous/everything!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Hey ladies...just wanted to share my excitement with you guys and tell everyone I just got a BFP 3 days before my period is expected to start...i just hope that it does not start and the baby sticks! Please pray for me for those who know my past pregnancy problems. Good luck to all and sticky baby dust to all!
CONGRATULATION! great news. good luck with everything
Avatar n tn
CONGRATS:)!!!!  That is soooo exciting!  Good luck!
YEAH!!!!!!  I have followed your story and think of you often....you give everyone hope!  You have to be thrilled.....and We are thrilled FOR YOU!

Good luck!
G
well im so excited to see it happened!! i pray this one will come out in 9 months happy and chubby !!! congrats!
Congratulations!!  BFP means big fat positive....positive preggy test.
Avatar n tn
i am not all up on the shorting of words, so what is BFP?
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!  Happy Healthy 9 months!!!!!
I was just thinking about you yesterday and thinking 'she should be getting a BFP sometime soon'.....I'm so so so excited for you!!!!!

Remeber I am in the same boat as you....a 2 yr old girl and 3 m/c under my belt from last year....

Well - I'm now 20 weeks pregnant and we should know what we are having this week!!!!

I'm praying all goes well....and you will be blessed in 9 months !!!