Maternal & Child Community
BFP at 10dpo!!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

BFP at 10dpo!!!!

I just got a BFP! I'm only 10, maybe 9 dpo. I'm so excited! I haven't even told my husband yet, I'm going to tell him tonight when his friend leaves! This was my second cycle trying after my miscarriage with d and c, thought it's been 3 months. I ovulated this month at cd 26, seemed like forever.. I was so surprised to see that second line. I used dollar tree, and it was faint but I can see it in a pretty dark room and it came within 10 minutes! Yay! I'm just really hoping this one sticks. I'm so thankful for the positive but nervous it won't work out well...
I'm so happy for you!  Did you just have your first miscarriage?

So you didn't conceive the first cycle after trying either?  We just tried last cycle, and it didn't happen.  So I hope it will this time.

:)
Avatar n tn
I did just have my first miscarriage. I think I was 15 weeks along, the baby was only 9 so I had a d and c.
I didn't try until I got a period, but I tried the cycle after and didn't suceed. I guess the second time was good for me! I'm so nervous though, I was so happy to get that line, but at the same time I'm thinking 'Am I having cramps, what if I miscarry right away, what if it's ectopic, blah blah blah'. It's hard! I'm just really hoping and praying that the first one was a fluke and there's nothing wrong with me that will cause another one. I guess that's all I can do! Good luck, I hope you get pregnant soon. I think your body just needs some time to recover..
Avatar n tn
Congrats! Have a healthy 9 months.
Avatar n tn
Congrats! hope you and your husband have a great pregnancy.. good luck!
good luck i hope i get lucky this cycle!
Avatar n tn
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avatar n tn
Wonderful news!!! Congratulations!!!