Aa
A
A
Close
BFP at 7dpo!
I posted a question yesterday or day before i cant remember, about if anyone had ever got a bfp 7dpo or earlier, well i did a hpt this morning and it was positive (faint but definatly there!) Im only 7dpo i cant beleive it! I think i might of ovulated a day or two earlier though than what i expected so i could be further along than 7dpo. Im gonna test again tomo morning with first morning urine to see if the line gets darker. Good luck to all those still ttc. ****baby dust****
Cancel
16 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Wow, congrats, yeah you could be off a few days on your O date.  Baby dust to you!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
131073_tn?1252454452
Congratulations!!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! Your test tomorrow will give you a difinitive answer, so good luck!!
Comment
Cancel
131073_tn?1252454452
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Congrats!  Sticky baby dust!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear of others getting their BFP this month, another january baby or are we into Feb yet????????
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Congrats and I hope that you have a healthy nine months.

I am 11DPO

What brand did you use?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
CONGRATULATIONS  

WHAT TEST DID U USE
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I used a poundshop test, its like the internet cheepies. Last month i had a few evaporation lines on other tests so this month i bought loads of cheepie ones, used first morning urine and got a bfp! It showed up within a minute and it is definatly not an evap line. After i took another one but it was a bfn but it was with second morning urine. My partners not to sure though, he wont believe it until he sees a darker line. Roll on tomo morning when i can test again!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
yeah if you are only 7 dpo you will  need fmu
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
117004_tn?1218648744
Man Trying4.. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now you beat CUTIEMAMA's record of a BFP at 8dpo!!

CONGRATS!!

Happy and Healthy 9 months for you!!
Comment
Cancel
117004_tn?1218648744
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Same here! i took a cheepie with first morning urine and it was positive, then a couple of hours later i bought a first response and used second urine to do first response and cheepie using the same urine and both were negative. I think where last month i had evaps with other tests my partner dosent want to believe it and get his hopes up. Keep us informed of your results in a few days (or when you next test) Good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
126762_tn?1325265405
Congratulations!!!
Comment
Cancel
126762_tn?1325265405
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I keep checking to see if the line is still there but it seems to be fading so i dont know what that means.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
it does not matter if it is fading, as long as it was there when you took the test/.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Hey there the same thing happened to me this morning. I used Eckerd brand and got a faint positive but you don't have to hold it up to light to see it and then I took first response at lunch time and no faint line. My period is due in 2 days and I have been very nauseous. That is why I took it early. I dunno if I am preggo or not. My hubby won't believe that I am until we get darker line as well. I thought for sure that first response would be better than eckerd. I will test again in couple days but, it so hard to wait.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i retested this morning with a cheepie and a first responce using fmu and got a BFN! i dont understand BFP yesterday, BFN today! anyone got any ideas???
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
BFP at 7dpo!
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources