Maternal & Child Community
BFP at 7dpo!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

BFP at 7dpo!

I posted a question yesterday or day before i cant remember, about if anyone had ever got a bfp 7dpo or earlier, well i did a hpt this morning and it was positive (faint but definatly there!) Im only 7dpo i cant beleive it! I think i might of ovulated a day or two earlier though than what i expected so i could be further along than 7dpo. Im gonna test again tomo morning with first morning urine to see if the line gets darker. Good luck to all those still ttc. ****baby dust****
Wow, congrats, yeah you could be off a few days on your O date.  Baby dust to you!
Congratulations!!! hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!! Your test tomorrow will give you a difinitive answer, so good luck!!
Congrats!  Sticky baby dust!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear of others getting their BFP this month, another january baby or are we into Feb yet????????
Congrats and I hope that you have a healthy nine months.

I am 11DPO

What brand did you use?
CONGRATULATIONS  

WHAT TEST DID U USE
I used a poundshop test, its like the internet cheepies. Last month i had a few evaporation lines on other tests so this month i bought loads of cheepie ones, used first morning urine and got a bfp! It showed up within a minute and it is definatly not an evap line. After i took another one but it was a bfn but it was with second morning urine. My partners not to sure though, he wont believe it until he sees a darker line. Roll on tomo morning when i can test again!
Man Trying4.. CONGRATULATIONS!!

Now you beat CUTIEMAMA's record of a BFP at 8dpo!!

CONGRATS!!

Happy and Healthy 9 months for you!!
Hey there the same thing happened to me this morning. I used Eckerd brand and got a faint positive but you don't have to hold it up to light to see it and then I took first response at lunch time and no faint line. My period is due in 2 days and I have been very nauseous. That is why I took it early. I dunno if I am preggo or not. My hubby won't believe that I am until we get darker line as well. I thought for sure that first response would be better than eckerd. I will test again in couple days but, it so hard to wait.
Same here! i took a cheepie with first morning urine and it was positive, then a couple of hours later i bought a first response and used second urine to do first response and cheepie using the same urine and both were negative. I think where last month i had evaps with other tests my partner dosent want to believe it and get his hopes up. Keep us informed of your results in a few days (or when you next test) Good luck
Congratulations!!!
I keep checking to see if the line is still there but it seems to be fading so i dont know what that means.
it does not matter if it is fading, as long as it was there when you took the test/.
yeah if you are only 7 dpo you will  need fmu
i retested this morning with a cheepie and a first responce using fmu and got a BFN! i dont understand BFP yesterday, BFN today! anyone got any ideas???