BPA Free Bottles
Ok, now I'm paranoid.  I use Dr. Brown bottles and I'm not sure if I have the newer ones without the chemical or not.  I bought them about 4 months ago.  I'm stupid to because I heat up the bottle in the microwave, even though I heard it's not a good idea because it doesn't heat it properly but I don't make it hot, I just make it room temperature.  Now I'm scared that I've been slowly poisoning my son.  Now here comes the mother's guilt.  I just emailed Handi-Craft to see how I can tell if I've been using the bpa free bottles but I think I should just buy born free.  Any suggestions?
if it makes you feel any better.....i think most of us (if we were bottle fed) were "slowly poisoned" as well. and most of the people on here that i kno turned out ok. i really wouldnt worry about it. there have been so many years where it was like unheard of!  i have born fee. they are kinda more expensive but my son seems to like them better
Thanks Kim.  Being a mother, everything you do makes you feel guilty.  I guess kinda comes with the territory.