Babies and Diapers
How many diapers a month did your baby go threw (ages newborn-6months) or if you no weekly.
When he was a newborn, my son went through about 8 diapers a day.
My son would go through between 8 and 12 when he was a new born, as he got older (after two months) he'd go through 6-8. When he was around six months I'd say it was at least 6 diapers a day, and now at 10 and a half months it's still about six, or more. I'm counting a day as a twenty four hour period, daytime and nighttime.
When my dtr was a newborn she went through 8-10 diapers a day.  By 6 months she was down to about 6 diapers a day.
my boys are 10 months old...we go through a case of diapers in 10-14 days. they each go through between 6-10 diapers a day. so that's between 12-20 diapers for both of them. (wow i change a lot of diapers!!!)
I was thinking about your question and doing math in my head this morning, and came up with about 9,000 diapers for my son between birth and potty training.  Glad I didn't know that in advance.  LOL
good lord that is a lot of diapers. *sigh* i just changed 2 more diapers actually and i have a feeling (or my nose has a feeling) someone is filling up again. *sigh*
Yeah, it makes me re-think my choice of disposables.  I had a diaper service but we are so far out in the country that it is just as bad for the environment to have someone drive them to us.  But maybe (considering the huge number) I could re-think my decision not to wash diapers myself.  My son just leaked like crazy right through the cloth diapers, and that plus the idea that we would be washing, washing, washing all the time kept me with disposables.  But think of it -- that many diapers for every baby before he is potty trained ... no wonder they say the landfills are filling up with diapers.