Maternal & Child Community
Baby Names!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Baby Names!

My first child's name my husband and I agreed on instantly, Tatem. I got the name from a horror film Scream, remember the girl that died in the doggie door of the garage? Anyway, I am 17 weeks pregnant now and we can agree on a singe name. Can anyone think of any good girl and boy names that come from horror movies, they can be the victim or the villian. I'm not picky but the middle name for the boy is Anthony and the girl Nance so they must correlate. Thanks, Stace
Do they need to be the names of characters, or can they also be names of actors or places?  "Scream" character names include a Casey (nicknamed Cici), a Sidney (female name) and Tatum's last name is Riley.  There is a roommate in Scream 2 named Hallie, and there is also a Derek.  Real names associated with Scream are Wes, Rosa and Rose, Neve, Drew, Jack(son),  Courteney, and Henry.  If you want a more classic horror movie, some names associated with Alfred Hitchcock films are Sam and Lila (character names from Psycho), Simon (actor's name in Psycho), and James and Grace, from Rear Window.