Aa
A
A
Close
1607945 tn?1299275171
Baby Names!
My first child's name my husband and I agreed on instantly, Tatem. I got the name from a horror film Scream, remember the girl that died in the doggie door of the garage? Anyway, I am 17 weeks pregnant now and we can agree on a singe name. Can anyone think of any good girl and boy names that come from horror movies, they can be the victim or the villian. I'm not picky but the middle name for the boy is Anthony and the girl Nance so they must correlate. Thanks, Stace
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
134578 tn?1463413330
Do they need to be the names of characters, or can they also be names of actors or places?  "Scream" character names include a Casey (nicknamed Cici), a Sidney (female name) and Tatum's last name is Riley.  There is a roommate in Scream 2 named Hallie, and there is also a Derek.  Real names associated with Scream are Wes, Rosa and Rose, Neve, Drew, Jack(son),  Courteney, and Henry.  If you want a more classic horror movie, some names associated with Alfred Hitchcock films are Sam and Lila (character names from Psycho), Simon (actor's name in Psycho), and James and Grace, from Rear Window.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources