Baby growing tooth in the back! Molar?
Hi all.  Soraya is 5 months old and yesterday, she had a bad teething day. She didnt cry at all but everything went into her mouth.   When I put my fingers in her mouth to help her out, I noticed a bump on her right, lower side.  When I went to check the other side to see if it's something that is on both sides.  It wasnt.  I fought her to let me see and I saw a large white lump emerging from her skin. It appears to be on the inside and outside of her gum but, I really didnt get a good look.  I just called the dr and am waiting for her to call me back.  But, has anyone ever heard of a 5 month old growing a molar?
there was a newborn baby born in Hampshire, UK recently...wait for it...with the entire set of baby teeth fully through! Anything is possible, i must admit my dd didnt get her molars until she had several of the front ones through, my ds has 8 teeth but no molars yet. anything is possible though!!
heres an article on it!

http://www.theargus.co.uk/search/display.var.1541100.0.baby_born_with_teeth.php
That's insane!  I hope they wont have to pull my babys teeth.  Oh no... Now i'm worried :(
5 months is about the norm for teeth to start coming through, my dd got her first one at 4 months, my ds at 5 months, dont worry there will be no need for her teeth to be removed, it will just aid her when she is being weaned :)
does it feel like a tooth?  Good Luck, if it is you have to buy her a pair of shoes :)
It's very uncommon for a such young baby to cut molars before any front teeth.  I'm not saying it's impossible, just uncommon.  Are you sure it's not any kind of an oral ulcer?  I hope she's feeling better soon.