Baby wont take bottle
help.  I can not get my daughter to take a bottle of any kind.  I originally choose not to breastfeed after having too many problems.  I changed my mind after a couple weeks and began breastfeeding.  Now I can not get her to take her bottle.  It is becoming so diffucult to go anywhere.  I am not comfortable breastfeeding in public.  Does anyone have any suggestions.  I want to keep breastfeeding but if she will only choose one way I don't know if I can do it
Good luck, and I'm sorry, but some babies do this.  My daughter refused all bottles from the age of 2 through 6 months.  I could not go anywhere, or do anything w/out her.  I tried, but everyone refused to watch an infant who wouldn't eat.  With my son, I made SURE to feed him one bottle of expressed breastmilk everyday so he wouldn't forget about the bottle....it was very succesful, and I nursed him for a year.  
thanks a lot for the advice unfourtuantly I can not pump.  I have tried a lot of pumps and wasted a lot of money only to discover it will not come out.  Oh well I think i will learn to adapt or to become a lot more free with showing the world my boobs LOL!
Just bring a blanket, and put your whole head under it if you have to.  
When I was uncomfortable w/my first, I used to go feed her in the car.
With my second, I had my hands full, and didn't give a cr$p who was looking, as long as I had a quiet infant.  It is difficult to get used to, and you don't get much freedom.

These young months will be over sooner than you think, and the next thing you know, you will be crying at her preschool graduation and buying school supplies for kindergarten.  And you'll be telling her all about how she wouldn't take a bottle, and you couldn't leave her for months.  She'll love the stories, and you'll be thinking 'where did the time go'?

Hang in there, all will be fine in a very short while....
There are some well-made shields to use when breastfeeding -- one is called a "Hooter Hider," and another is available in 2 colors at Babies R Us.  They are like a scarf or blankie but they don't slip off your shoulder.
I always bring a light blanket with me. I was very nervous about nursing in public with my first, usually following what others did and ducked to my car. With my second I found myself at a few places where that wasn't possible, so I simply grabbed a blanket and to my surprise once I had people sitting behind me helped me keep it on my shoulder (we were at a bull riding event in Tacoma) and with my third, I said screw it. I have nursed him during a home inspection, during the signing of the offer on my house, during the closing, etc. Always covered, never an issue. People are actually quite supportive of it, I guess that is one benefit in living in the Pacific Northwest, we have a lot of hippies up here,lol!

None of mine ever took a bottle, so I spend the entire year plus with each chained to a baby. But i figure I wanted kids and that was part of it in my mind. I signed on knowing i wouldn't sleep, knowing i would be having a baby attached to me for over a year, and that was alright. No trying artificial means to make them sleep or eat less, their schedule and I am along for the ride. I didn't suffer through 5 losses in vain, I have three boys and i am one lucky Mommy and feel blessed with every middle of the night feeding still ; )