Baby
Is it true that a test may come out neg if its still a bit early ?
Yep. If you aren't very far along sometimes there isn't enough of the pregnancy hormone in your urine for a test to detect. It's best to test with your first mornings urine because the concentration will be higher.
Thank you .
Hi. I see all these posts and pray for all of you. I have a crazy situation. I became pregnant in August 2013 ,in which I shouldn't have. I only have one tube and the other was cut (tubal ligation) back in 2009 due to many ectopic pregnancies.  Well I went to ER with extreme stomach pain. The doctors and everyone else (including me) were completely shocked.  Of course I just assumed it would be another ectopic because my tubes don't work. Low and behold, the u/s determined there was one in my uterus..what a shock. Anyways a week or so later started spotting . Realized there were two. One ended up in my abdomen. I started to miscarry the one in my uterus too. So after many weeks my dr was following my HCG levels. When I found out  I was pregnant levels were at 8200.  After 6 weeks  Hcg finally was down to about 20 but I started bleeding. After 5 days it stopped and hcg was at 11. Not sure if that was my period or not because I didn't think you can get one until hcg reaches zero.  Anyone have a period before hcg went back to zero?Now I'm waiting to see if a pregnancy happens . We obviously we're not trying before but now we are hoping for it to happen. How often does it happen that someone has a healthy pregnancy after this?