Maternal & Child Community
BabyZone.Try it, Just a fun way!Tell Me if It worked 4 u!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BabyZone.Try it, Just a fun way!Tell Me if It worked 4 u!!

Hi, Guys i posted a question last night about these baby gender things i know there all 5-/50 chance of being right and wrong, but this one someone eles mention to me on here!!..Soo just too play with sometime, i had a bunch of girls try it out and see what it said for them, sooo far its all been right for all of them, if your just wondering what the gender of your soo too be baby.Play with it, and lets see what the results say for you!!!.LETS KNOW...the link is
http://www.babyzone.com/
Related Discussions
11 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
did you do the chinese prediction calender on that website?  or something else?
Blank
The gender prediction on the website said boy and on the quiz part it says 3-
Can't Tell
It sounds like it's too early to put these old wives' tales to the test. Try again soon! And while you're waiting, get to know more pregnancy myths.

Well I'm almost 27 weeks pregnant and 2 ultrasounds shows it's a girl, so it was incorrect for me. Unless the ultrasound is wrong, which that is always a chance too...
Blank
Really, the quiz saids a girl for me, as well as the gender preditction.I did it with my last 3 too see what it came up with, and it also saids what i have, just something fun, not nothing you can really go by...Have Fun with it though Ladies!!!
Blank
My Gender Predictor says boy.. and Iam not sure I will hopefully know on July 10th and I cant wait.. I`ll be a little over 17 weeks.... and the quiz.. says
3-cant tell
Blank
218870_tn?1240259255
it predicted a boy.  it is correct.
Blank
172826_tn?1292440112
gender prediction says girl..the other quiz says could be boy or girl.. ultrasound says boy...who knows...
Blank
gender predictor said boy and the quiz said girl.  Well, I have a girl :)
Blank
I just did it even though I had my little boy 3 months ago, just for fun.  It gave me both 1 and 2 saying it could be either.  Kinda cute, I always thought I followed the boy thing to a tee so it surprised me that I had any girl traits.  Good luck!
Blank
222234_tn?1216343635
i tried it yesterday for me my sister, my mom and it worked, today for my friend and worked with her 2 years old boy, and it predict a girl on he way, she is 7 weeks pregnant, so it is too early for her to know, she is know hoping that is right, she wants a girl!
Blank
for me the gender prediction showed 3 girls and i have 3 boys and for my current pregnancy it shows im having a boy and according to 4 ultrasounds im having a girl. the quiz said im having a girl since im carrying low and wide and uhmm im not carrying low and wide. i have a very small belly for 30wks and im carrying very high. but it was fun. thanks. happy 4th to all.
Blank
1554246_tn?1294331489
Awesome! I have been trying to resist taking a gender predictor test, but I think I will take this one. They look so much fun!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank