Baby's heartbeat rate & sex of baby, what's yours?
I have heard so much that heartbeat rate high, it's a girl.  If heartbeat rate is low, it's a boy.  I know the baby's heartbeat will be different when it is active and sleeping.  Just curious...to see if there is any truth to this.  What is or was your baby's heartbeat rate and what are you or did you have?

I am 12 weeks now.  I don't know the heartbeat rate yet, not until Feb. 19.  With my first two successful pregnancies I had two boy's with heart rates in the 120's-130's.  

This should be fun to see the results.
I had a little girl and her heart rate was consistantley running between 150 - 160!  
My little girl was 154 at 12 weeks...she was right on the border.....it was hard to tell, although the drs all noted girl...then at the 20 wk u/s it was no doubt - she had her legs spread wide open for all to see...LOL

So excited...can't wait to hear.
Nope, not true.  I'm having a boy and at 12w it was in the 160s.
With this pregancy the heart rate has always been 153, found out at 18 weeks it is a girl, then at my last appt. the heart rate was 138 and I am pretty sure she was awake because I could hear her bumping around on the doppler.  My friend heard her baby's heart rate for the first time yeasterday, she is almost 14 weeks and it was 156, so we will see what hers turns out to be!
I actually asked my OB this question.  He said its definitely myth.  Their heart rate fluctuates constantly wtih movement, sleeping, etc.  

Mine was up around 150 today and I'm having a boy.  
I am having a boy, just found out yesterday at 12 wks, 4 days. His heart rate yesterday was 166.
This post seems messed up.  Someone elses post is coming on here instead of the one intended.  Hopefully is straightens itself up.  I am reading about nicknames and Texas Longhorns...LOL!!  The new format is bizarre at times, but I am thankful we still have it.
My little boy's hb has been staying around 140-145.  
Okay, it's back.  I'm not saying I believe about heartrate and sex.  It's just interesting to see where people really are with this.  The chinese Calendar thing....Lol, predicted I would have girls the first two times and they were boys.  It's just fun to see myth verses fact.  I wish you all the best.  Keep the info coming.

Blessings!!
LOL - chinese birth chart...yeah I was to have a boy but I have a girl....I have noticed to that the birth chart...well there is several versions out there....and the other one I used that did lunar years...(which they say is approx 2 yrs older than you are)....says I have been pregnant with all girls...and I know for sure that 2 out of 4 were girls.

Hmmmmm....makes you wonder....lol
Boy - 147 @ 23weeks
my first two were between 135 and 145  both boys.  my last one was 150+ it was a girl.
with my son the heartrate was always in the low 140's.  This time I'm pregnant with a girl and her heartrate is always high 160's, so it's true for me.
I am 27 weeks pregnant with a girl. Her heartrate fluctuates anywhere from high 120's-160.  I was told that it is a myth that boy's heartrates are low and girl's heartrates are higher.  It depends what the baby is doing at the time their heartrate is checked. Good luck to you! :)  
Mine had a high HR and I am having a boy. The HR tends to change according to the amount of activity going on in there though, so I wouldn't believe it.  Try the chinese calender thing. Cant' remember where to find it, but if you can't wait to find out, that is good.
Girl   150-152
my son was 143, and this one(a girl) is 145
It's a boy for me.  At 14 weeks, it was 168.  At 18 weeks, it was about 150.  So, for me, the whole high heartbeat thing was a myth.  Good luck!
I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am with your BFP!!  What an answer to prayer.  I just cried when I read that you finally got it!! Praise the Lord!!  Hugs :0)
I am 12 weeks pregnant today and yesterday I heard my baby's heartbeat for the first time and the heartrate came back at 152, but I do not know what I am having just yet. I go back to the doctor in a few more days, so I guess I will see then!
I think it is as reliable as the Chineese chart. My little girl is at 133-140, my other girls were always higher.