Maternal & Child Community
Back Pain & Is Baby Low
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Back Pain & Is Baby Low

I am sorry to post again (just posted yesterday).  I am still having the back pain and it is just achy in my low back.  I don't think I have been having contractions but as in my earlier post the other night I felt like I had to have diarrhea but didn't (Sorry TMI!).  That feeling would come and last like a minute and then go away.  This happened all night Wed & Thurs morning and then stopped.  I have noticed it some since then but nothing consistent.  My back is still hurting more than normal though!  I was also wondering over the last 24 hours or so I have been feeling baby move but only in the same spot and it is low...right by my left ovary.  I am 23w2d so maybe they are still low.  Where is the baby typically felt at this stage.  Sorry to be a worry wart but with my history of m/c and the problems with this pregnancy (placenta previa & pain) I can never stop worrying!!  Hope everyone is doing well!!
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
116879_tn?1266519849
I had intense back pain from like week 30 on.  Turns out baby was posterior (face up) and pressing on my nerves.  Unfortunately, she never moved from that spot up until labor.   I hope you don't have back labor pains like I did Yikes!! The good news is my back has been just fine since I delivered her in September.

Babies can change position over night so hopefully for your sake, yours will.

Good Luck!
Blank
What did you do for your back pain...any remedies?  Thanks!
Blank
152590_tn?1208149744
have you been to the dr, to make sure that you are not having contractions.  If you are they might need to put you on bed rest or something. just wondering.
Blank
No I have not...I was there a week ago last Monday and they said everything looked fine...cervix not dialating etc.  I am not supposed to go back for another 2 weeks or so.
Blank
152590_tn?1208149744
I am 35 weeks and they haven't checked me at all, he said he was going to check me my next app. which will be tues.  So i have no idea what is going on with me either.  I think that I am having braxton hicks though, but not really sure, just alot of tighting in the belly.  One of my good friend's sil was due two days after us and she had her baby this week.  Yikes, I guess it can happen any day now.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...