Maternal & Child Community
Back Pain/ Labor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Back Pain/ Labor

Okay I have a question.. With my first son I never had CONTRACTIONS that i felt.. I started spotting and went to the hospital and it was there that they told me I was in labor with five minute apart contractions i never knew i was having.. With my second son he was born at 32 weeks i lost my mucas plug at like four or five that afternoon and went into labor at 2 in the morning full blown contractions EVERYTHING.. I am not 36 weeks with this pregnancy and this morning i lost mymucas plug and i am having contractions in my back and EXTREME pelvic pressure/pain.. I dont know if i should go to the hopsital or just wait it out and see if the contractions come on stronger and in my belly...
With your history of preterm labor it would be best if you went to the hospital.
If you haven't already go to the hospital and call your ob