Maternal & Child Community
Beautiful Baby Girl!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Beautiful Baby Girl!

Well, a lot of you know lately I have been asking several questions about birth and all that.  On Thursday I went in to the doctor b/c my blood pressure was a little high again and she said lets have this baby today so..I went in around noon and was induced and was in labor for 12 hours and started to push around 1:00am on Friday and she was out by 1:10am!  She weighed 6lbs 9 ozs and is perfect. We named her Baileigh Danielle!  Thanks to all of you for your advice and help for the last nine months.  I wish all of you good luck with your pregnancy and lots of baby dust to the ones who are trying and lots of love to the ones who have lost their little ones.  I will be keeping in touch I am sure now with questions about babies!  Thanks again!
Good for you that sounds so exciting. Congrats!!!!
Congratulations! What a beautiful name! May she bring you all happiness in the world!
Congrats, she is a little peanut, isn't she? We hope you can find time to keep us updated!

Andi
Congratulations, that's great!!!  Welcome baby Baileigh!
Congratulations of your baby girl!!! Wishing you and your family only the best!!
CONGRATS! I am hoping for a girl too! Graet name too, very unique and soft!! Will you call her Bay for short? 10 minutes, wow that is great time!!

So glad everything went so well.  Congrats!
Thank-you for sharing your great news and thinking of all of us during this awesome time...you picked out a beautiful name!  Enjoy your little one!  We all know the grow up way too fast! (smile),,,,,I have never read your postings but my heart swells with pride that you are snuggling with your happy, healthy bundle....CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (wink)
Congradulations! How do you pronouce her name? I think it's very pretty both ways I'm thinking. How far along were you? Obviousley close enough! I still have 9 weeks :0  :)
Congratulations!  Boy I hope I only push for 10 minutes.  I LOVE the name.  I am very happy for you!

I still have to tough out the hottest part of the summer:(  I have a little over 8 weeks to go and from what I hear most first timers never deliver when they are due but are late.  I hope I am on time---baby girl is REALLY starting to give me good back aches:)
Aww! Congrats on your baby girl. You chose a beautiful name for your angel
Thank you to all!  I am going to enjoy every minute of her being here.  I can stare at her all day and never get bored.  She has made me complete and I love her more than anything.  Take care to all and thanks again!
ha..only 2 days after the full moon! glad she is finally out. seems like you were pregnant forever! yes, if i only knew about this site when i was pregnant and even after i would be asking away!!! you will know just what to do and wont need us. its instinct. if you do, ask anyway. its comforting to know those who have been through it.
dont be star struck for too long...trust me, there will be times when you cant put your angel down and other times when you want to toss her out the nearest window. its true.
i am glad you posted because i have been wondering what has been happening. keep us filled in! congrats and cheers!
Congratulations on your baby girl! Wish you all the happiness!!
Congratulations on your little princess!!