Bleeding 10 days before period
My Period is set to come anywhere from the last day of the month to the 3rd or 4th day of the next month.  I started to bleed and cramp sort of like a period, but it came 10 days early.  Ovulation calendars state that I would propbablly ovulate from the 10th to the 16th of the month.  Very sexually active on the 10,11,12,14,16,18th of Feb.  Why am I bleeding so early?  HELP!!!!
Hi!
If you are having a light bleed for a day or spotting for a day or two, and it has come a week or 10 days before period date, then it could be due to implantation bleed. Otherwise an early bleed can be due to hormonal changes, infection, PCOD, or due to thyroid problems.
It is difficult to diagnose the cause on net. Wait and watch the bleed. If it is much lighter than your natural periods, then wait until your actual date. If you miss periods, take a pregnancy test and see. Please consult your gynecologist too regarding this. Take care!