Maternal & Child Community
Bleeding/Low level HCG, Early pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bleeding/Low level HCG, Early pregnancy

Hello Ladies,
   This is my first time on here.My last period was on March 23, 2006 and runs 32 days. On April 26, I took a preg test and it came out positive.  A couple hours later I started having cramping and light bleeding. I went to the hospital and the gave me a blood test and it came back positive with a count of 11 HCG, which is low they said.  My cervix is closed and my ultarsound came out fine, so they sent me home saying  that I had a threatened miscarriage and to call my doctor the next day. I called and made an appointment for blood work for April 28. I have had no cramping and light bleeding (less then my period) and have passed a small amount of tissue yesterday(hardly anything). I have to wait untill Monday to see if my HCG levels have gone up, and i am dying here for awnsers. Can anyone help
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I'm sorry to hear what you're going through. I have had 3 m/c. I know the agony of waiting. However I do think you have some hope because you're not having much cramping. Take care of yourself, I hope everything turns out.
Blank
Unfortunately there's not much I can say to reassure you other than getting your results back. The thing about early pregnancy and miscarriages is that you don't always have to have lots of bleeding or cramping to lose your baby and others may have lots of bleeding and go on to have a successfuly pregnancy. I had a bit of spotting but no bleeding or cramping AND my hcg was doubling beautifully (well into the hundred thousands) and I had a missed m/c. Just have faith and try to stay as relaxed and positive as you can in this very stressful situation. Good luck and god bless.
Blank
116879_tn?1266519849
I don't want to sound like a downer, but that is almost exactly what happened to me when I had an Ectopic pregnancy.  If the egg is not in the right place, most of the time it seems it expels itself.  I wish you the best and hope your HCG levels go up.
Blank
we are going through the same thing i am 8w 3d and i started bleeding no cramping so i went to the hospital and they did my hcg level check and its gone down from 20982-  20226 im still bleeding lightly and when they did the scan they saw the fetus and the yolk sac but no heart beat im holding on to every bit of hopE i can CAN ANYONE HELP? AND HAS ANYONE GONE THROUGH THIS
Blank
Hi

I had a silent miscarriage 4 weeks ago and a D&C two days later.  I had blood clots which encompassed the sac and pulled it from the wall of my womb.  I was measuring 7wks 6 days with no heartbeat and I thought i should have been 8wks 2 days so the heart had stopped a few days previous.  I think that a miscarriage was confirmed because I had had previous scans which did detect a heartbeat.

I hope your story turns out to be a happy ending.  P.S.  After my miscarriage, my HCG levels took a long time to drop.  I was still having positive pregnancy tests two weeks later

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank