Bleeding after giving birth
How long did you bleed after your C-section?  Its been 8 weeks and I stopped at around 5 and at 7 weeks I started passing bright red clots and bright red blood again and am thinking...what's up??  I started the pill again at 6 weeks so - could I be getting my period on the pill??  I'm confused...anyone??
your noramal after my c-sec. I bleed for about 5-6 weeks. but if you have increased your exercising it can make you bleed some more after you stoped blood clots are normal the dr. told me thats just your bodys way of saying Iam almost done bleeding like when you have a bloody nose when its done you get a clot in the end. and going on the pill your body is probley just trying to reg. your body. I wouldnt worry about. just be careful if it does go on for more then a week or a normal period i would go to the dr.
I bled for maybe a week.  Maybe I'm not the norm. About every 4 days after that I would get a gush and my Dr. said it was from my uterus contracting.  I'm no help I guess :(  I guess just monitor it. I'm not sure it sound like your period, is it consistent?  It could be?