Bleeding around the outside of rectum?
so i just changed aubrees diaper and the skin around the actual rectum hole (tmi i know) is bleeding.. when i wiped her i saw the blood and immediatly freaked out.. but its coming from the skin not inside  i  have read about bleeding diaper rash but she doesn't really have a daiper rash.. between her butt cheeks is a little red but thats it.. so im wondering why she is bleeding.. her poop was not hard it was soft.. do you think i should worry
I would call her doctor.  He/she might want to see the area.  Bleeding from a diaper rash is pretty obvious---I'd think you would see bad irritation.  

How much bleeding?
not much bleeding ..but enough to notice.. it does look like some irratation.. i think it is bad diaper rash
Dd's diaper rash always starts in that area.  I would try triple cream (our ob recommends it for really bad for diaper rash) to see if it gets better.
anal fissures can cause bleeding...if there is bleeding, there is a chance that bacteria from the stool can get in the open skin.
i would keep it as clean as possible and make an appt just to be safe.