Bleeding at 6 and 7 DPO??
My husband and i are TTC baby #2. According to fertility friend i had ovulation on Jan 27. My period isnt due until the 11th but i havent had regular cycles but this one was short for me. I woke up at 6DPO and had some brown discharge when i wiped then progressively though out the day i started to crap a little nothing to uncomfortable just enough to notice it was there and i started to spot red. Now at 7DPO i am bleeding stingy dark red blood. I had ruled this out as CD1 when i started to spot but now that ive read up on it online some are saying it may be implantation bleeding. When i had that with my son i had bright red blood put a tampon in and ruled it out at my period but it stopped after a few hours. What do you ladies think CD1 or implantation?
Hi!
Since you have irregular periods it is very difficult to say whether this is first day of your periods or implantation bleeding. Implantation bleed can also be dark red in color. Also the color of periods can change. Implantation bleed can just be a spotting, or very light bleed for few hours or it can even last a day is some cases. Hence it is best to wait until the next expected day (taking the day as the longest time after which you had a cycle). If this becomes a full blown period then that was CD1. If it stops, and you don't get full blown periods, take a pregnancy test and see.
Please consult your gynecologist regarding this. Take care!