Maternal & Child Community
Bleeding in 7th week

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Bleeding in 7th week

hi,im very much worried last night i started bleeding. its smilar to that a period but have no pain or cramping,but now in the morning its very very light and in brown color.please tell me its normal coz i search net and most site says its happens sometime.plz girls help me, im soo tensed.
You definitely need to call your doctor.  No bleeding is normal.

It may turn out to be nothing, but you have to be checked by your doctor to deterime what happened (or what is happening).

Good luck, I know it's scary!  I hope things turn out well for you.
last week i had some spotting i went to my doctor and she says its normaal to have spotting in first trimester if its not heavy or continous
Ick.  I'd find a new doctor.  That's not right.
Don't feel like you're inconveniencing the dr.  I would call to see if you could go in to see him/her.
The first ques the Dr wil probably ask is when the last time you BD, they usually always assume it's b/c of BDing, although when I bled at 8wks or so I hadn't BD in a few days, so then I was more scared but I kept taking my temp. propped my feet up & didn't feel N/v (also had no temp or pain) & I wore a panty liner for about 3 or 4 days straight (I never bled alot at one time just here & there throughout those days, it happened again when I was about 18wks or so w/ my first. Everything was fine!!

W/ my second I've done it alittle but no as much as I did w/ my first & of course it was still just as scary, but the Dr says there's a good % of girls that do this some at least once a month. Of course ck w/ the DR, & the DR is sooo used to getting these calls you may just have to demand to get an U/S for peace of mind!!

It's scary but I hope you get an U/S to make you feel better So many of us have done the exact thing (a few times I even seen bright red blood) but my DS is healthy & #2 is 25 wks inthe making :) Hope this helped!!! LOVE & PRAYERS
I don't think bleeding heavy is good, but some women have bleed like a period and been fine.  The thing to do is go to the doctor, get blood drawn, get a u/s if you can
Hi i just wanted to let you know that i am 7 weeks prego and i have been spotting for the last 3 weeks the baby is fine but they said my progesterone level was low and that may be why the spotting i would be a little worried but dont stress just call the doctor they will be able to put your mind at ease more then we can but good luck to you.
hi everyone,i'm 11.5wks PG & have spotted & bled for most of these wks..it was continuous from 5 to 8.5wks-sometimes bright red in discharge & other times red/brown & i always need a pad.The drs have done 2 ultrasounds & baby is fine & they have no cause for bleeding though it is a worry to me..i spotted with all my PGs but it always lasted only about a wk or so & then continued without bleeding,this time ive started again at 11wks & can't understand why or where the blood comes from..i dread every toilet visit,i'm prob more paranoid as have had 3 M/Cs over the past yrs too..anyone else had similar red discharge without obvious cause? have not had intercourse either as very worried i'll make bleeding worse.

I am now 13 weeks and doing fine, but when I was 6 weeks I felt very bloated and one day after step aeorbics, I came home and had some sharp pains.  Later that evening I had a good amount of blood, a gush and it was bright red.  This happened to me before and I found I had an empty sac and went on to miscarry, so I freaked out!  I had brownish bleeding for about 3 days to follow and had the usual hcg blood tests at the hospital followed by an ultrasound which found a beating little heart.  At my visit in August, I was nervous and figured we wouldn't hear a heartbeat, but the nurse found it with no problem and I have no bleeding or pain since.  You never know what is going to happen, just make sure you are communicating everything with your doctor and they will do what they can to help you.  There is really nothing you can do if you are going to miscarry, but I am living proof that you don't always go on to miscarry.

Good luck!