Bleeding one month after Cervical Cerclage
I was diagnosed with cervical incompetence in my first pregnancy at 23 weeks. Emergency cerclage was performed and bedrest ordered. Baby born one week before due date, normally and healthy. I am pregnant for the second time. Had elective cerclage at 14 weeks to be on the safe side. Now at 17 weeks I have had two episodes of bleeding two days apart. The first was just spotting while the second was light bleeding enough to stain a panty liner. Doctor did vaginal check and ultrasound scan and found nothing wrong with the stitch, cervix and the baby. Ordered bedrest for me. I am very scared and would like to know the possible reasons for my bleeding. Please help. One more info - the doctor who performed cerclage surgery felt that my cervix was already soft at 14 weeks. Wonder if that helps.
I had a cerclage done at 21 weeks and the bleeding subsided before I left the hospital.  I am currently 30 weeks and going strong...and going crazy on bedrest :)  If the doctor found nothing wrong then I would just think it would be cervical irritation.  My OB advised some spotting could occur from the cervix being irritated but that was a week or so after the surgery.  I wish you luck and many blessings!!!
Hello ladies, I Had a cerclage done at 16 weeks.  I am now 19 weeks, and have already began to funnel a little bit.  Has this happened to either of you all?
lost a baby at 18 weeks and scared because here i am again at 18 weeks had a cerclage done at 13 weeks i want  to get past this with out fear and have a heathly baby ....... any help to make me feel better  thanks beth
hello ladies, i'm pregnant for the 3rd time and had a cerclage done at 13 wks,  i'm still bleeding a wk after d cerclage was done, d doc examined me and confirmed both baby and sticth are ok. I'm really scared, any advise on wat to do