Maternal & Child Community
Bleeding one time going to the bathroom, that was it?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Odd, I am not due to start my period for another week or so, yet when I went to the bathroom yesterday I bled, a light pink and when I wiped it was light pink. So, I thought that maybe I was starting my period early, but that was it. I haven't bled anyother time. Has that happened to any of you? I only ask because I don't get bleeding before I am supposed to start and especially not this early? Please, any advice would be great.
Thank you!
the one and only time that happened to me... I thought AF was coming early too...but she didn't show.....and 4 days later I was feelig kinda dizzy in the morning to I decided to test and it was a BFP  :)

Good luck!
Sounds like it could be implantation bleeding, by chance were you TTC?
I never actually experienced this myself, but like I said, my sis did but I dont know exactly what it was like, she just thought she had a VERY light period and it turns out she was pregnant.  I would wait a week or 10 days, if neg; test again in 2 or 3 weeks if no "real Period".  God Bless.
My sister had the same thing, and thought the same thing, and 9 mo. later...  I have a wonderful new baby nephew!  It sounds like implantation bleeding which is normal.  You are supposed to Ovulate 14 days before your next period begins, the egg can live for 24 hrs before being fertilized and there can be a 5 day window where the fertilized egg is traveling down the fallopian tube before finally implanting in the uterus!  That would put you right on schedule for taking a pregnancy test in about...a week or two from now! Good luck, hope its congratulations!!!
My period was suppose to come on wednesday but ever since tuesday I have been spotting off and on. Sometimes I spot in the morning and then in the afternoon it is gone or I skip one day. I just barely started spotting right now again. It is not enough to wear a pad only when I wipe I see light red. My period was Dec.18 and I pretty sure I ovulated the first week of January. I have been having a 30 day cycle. How long do you think the implantation bleeding lasts? Does this sound like implantation bleeding to you girls?