Blood around sac
I had my d&c on May 24. I figured I was about 9 weeks, but development was never at the appropriate rate. During the pregnancy I had an abnormally shaped sac and there was a ring of blood surrounding the sac. My doctor could not give me a straight answer on why or how this happens. It does almost always, says doc, end in miscarriage, even after heartbeat is detected. Does anyone know about this or has this happened to anyone. I am coping as well as expected with the loss, I am just curious because I had never heard of this before. Thanks for your response!!!!
i don't know anything about blood around sac, but just wanted to let you know that i'm sorry  you're going through this now and hope it all turns out ok. thinking of you.
I am so sorry that you are going through this - taking into consideration that no pregnancy is the same and everybody is different, I went through the same thing, the heartbeat was seen but from the beginning, the sac was a strange shape - my doc said that only a 5% chance of things going wrong after you see a heartbeat but I had a miscarriage, there is no way to know why. This happened to me a week ago. I have also read of the strange shaped sac and blood but then everything is fine....so only time will tell. I hope that everything works out for you. The worst thing is that you have to wait so long to find out - and a day can seem like an etertity.
I am so sorry for your loss. Alot of people do not understand the impact even at the early stages (1 st trimester m/c). I have some bleeding to the right and slighly above the sac. Is this really bad too? My Hcg is 1940 and there is a heart beat with brown discharge.
Hey, I'm sorry for your loss.  I too am experiencing the same thing. They also found blood around my sac, but it was shaped normally.  But I started to miscarry last friday.  My doctor said the blood was from the implantation.  But i'm not sure.
good luck.

Lisa
sorry to hear about the misscarages iv had 2 misscarages both at 9 weeks im now on my 3rd pregnancy, at 7 weeks i had a scan n they found 2 sac's of blood around the baby sac had a rescan last week wen i was 10 weeks n theyve disapared n babys doing fine so hopefuly this 1s ok, its very commen 2 have miscarages, gd luck in the futre 2 u all