Maternal & Child Community
Boy or Girl??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Boy or Girl??

I am 12 weeks pregnant and very anxious to find out the gender of the baby!!! I know i won't find out for sure without an ultrasound but i am just curious and would like to hear different opinions on what i might have!!!
-I HAVE HAD HORRIBLE MORNING SICKNESS WHICH EVEN LEAD ME TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I WAS SO DEHYDRATED AND LOST 8 POUNDS IN A DAY IN A HALF (WHICH THE DOCTOR SAID WAS A LOT FOR MY BODY SINCE I WAS 130LB AND 5'4)
-A LITTLE ACNE BUT NOTHING TOO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I USUALLY HAVE
-CRAVING FRUITS!!! AND ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT TOLERATE ANY MEAT! (WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE I AM A MEAT LOVER)
-HAVEN'T HAD TO URINATE VERY OFTEN
-BABY'S HEART RATE AT 10 WEEKS WAS 184
Tags: boy or girl, Baby, pregnant, ultrasound, girl, boys, weeks, day, signs, opinions, 12 weeks
If u go to google search for chinese pregnancy calander. Just put in the month of your conception and how old you were when you got pregnant and it will tell you boy or girl. I did and it said boy and thats what I am having.
He Chinese gender predictor was wrong for both my kids. It's a 50/50 shot. The old wives tale predictor I found at a baby/ pregnancy website gave you the likelihood of boy or girl, that said 60% chance girl and was right with my daughter. There are over the counter predictors you can buy that test urine -supposed to be pretty accurate. But you've only got a few more weeks before they can tell on us. :)
Thats cool you get to find out soon. As long as its healthy everything is good. Thats what I was happy about the most when I found out. Thats all that matters. Good luck and let us know.