Maternal & Child Community
Boy or Girl??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Boy or Girl??

I am 12 weeks pregnant and very anxious to find out the gender of the baby!!! I know i won't find out for sure without an ultrasound but i am just curious and would like to hear different opinions on what i might have!!!
-I HAVE HAD HORRIBLE MORNING SICKNESS WHICH EVEN LEAD ME TO THE HOSPITAL BECAUSE I WAS SO DEHYDRATED AND LOST 8 POUNDS IN A DAY IN A HALF (WHICH THE DOCTOR SAID WAS A LOT FOR MY BODY SINCE I WAS 130LB AND 5'4)
-A LITTLE ACNE BUT NOTHING TOO DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I USUALLY HAVE
-CRAVING FRUITS!!! AND ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT TOLERATE ANY MEAT! (WHICH IS WEIRD BECAUSE I AM A MEAT LOVER)
-HAVEN'T HAD TO URINATE VERY OFTEN
-BABY'S HEART RATE AT 10 WEEKS WAS 184
Tags: boy or girl, Baby, pregnant, ultrasound, girl, boys, weeks, day, signs, opinions, 12 weeks
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If u go to google search for chinese pregnancy calander. Just put in the month of your conception and how old you were when you got pregnant and it will tell you boy or girl. I did and it said boy and thats what I am having.
Blank
1772987_tn?1330058601
He Chinese gender predictor was wrong for both my kids. It's a 50/50 shot. The old wives tale predictor I found at a baby/ pregnancy website gave you the likelihood of boy or girl, that said 60% chance girl and was right with my daughter. There are over the counter predictors you can buy that test urine -supposed to be pretty accurate. But you've only got a few more weeks before they can tell on us. :)
Blank
Thats cool you get to find out soon. As long as its healthy everything is good. Thats what I was happy about the most when I found out. Thats all that matters. Good luck and let us know.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank