Maternal & Child Community
Breast Soreness Diminished

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Breast Soreness Diminished

I am going on 6 weeks pregnant following a m/c in Sept.  I went from having very sore breasts earlier this week, to having no soreness whatsoever this morning, then to having some soreness right now (but not as much as before).  From past experiences, I know that dimished symptoms can mean a m/c is about to happen.  My doctor is checking beta levels, but I may not know anything until an u/s next week.  Has anyone else ever experienced this with a positive outcome?  Could I just be paranoid?
I too am right at 6 weeks (actually, tomorrow will be 6 weeks)!!  I guess we are right in this together!  I experienced a LOT of breast soreness right at firat and then it went away.  It came back last night and continues today, but not as bad as when I firat had breast soreness.  So, I don't think it has anything to do with M/C, but maybe our breasts are just getting used to the changes and therefore not hurting quite as much?  Hope this helps!  Is this your first?  This will be ours- we have been TTC for 1 year.
-Blain
well i think breast tenderness fluctuates quite abit. what aobut your other sypmtoms?? are you still having morning sickness? i'll tell you this , i don't go too much by symptoms anymore, b/c even when i did have symptoms, when i went for my utlrasound they still didn't get a heartbeat. but I'm six week and when i wake up they  are more sore and also when i take off my bra at the end of the day???? i hope this helps, it's hard to know , you just have to wait until you appointment. if your really scared, call the Doctor and see if you can go in earlier. i 'm sure your okay though , i understand how you feel, it's hard not to be worried and even a little paranoid too.Hope
Hey Blain, i was 6 weeks yesterday. How have you been feeling?? ihave ben nauseated and sleepy.  have you been to the
Doc yet?? did they do an ultrasond?? i havn't been yet, i'll probably go in a few weeks. God bless !! Hope
I had very sore breasts from the beginning with my first pregnancy until we lost our baby at 20 weeks. I'm now 16 weeks again and have not had sore breasts at all this time. I too felt like it meant something was wrong - but everything seems to be on track so far.

Shelley
Thank you all for your comments.  I am so glad that I found this website.  The only other symptom I have had was morning sickness yesterday.  This morning I felt sick a few times, but never threw up.  Today, I have had some light cramping.  I appreciate your comments and hope that you all have wonderful pregnancies and healthy babies.  I will let you know when I have more info.
Hi!!  I have been VERY tired and my lower back is often very sore!  We have our first doctor's appointment tomorrow at 1:00!!!  We are so excited and cannot wait!!  I hope we can hear the heartbeat, but I hear it is not uncommon to not be able to hear it that early.  I'll post tomorrow to let you know how it went!!
-Blain
I remember the sore breasts seem to diminish for me around 10 weeks and the feeling does fluctuate.  I am currently 28w1d and all is well.  Good luck to you!
Hello Ladies I am new to this site I am not Pregnant, well I have a week before I start my period but I do have a few questions I would like to ask....
I have been on Norplant for 5 years it is now expired in Nov of 2003 my Man and I have been having Pull out Method sex do any of you know how high my chances are to get Pregnant?
I can't find a Dr to remove the Norplant so I havent recieved a new method of Birth Control. Thanks.
Hi Everyone, I am 8 weeks and 2 days days pregnant. I go for my first doctor appt. in 1 day and get an ultrasound also, i am so excited!!! this is my first pregnancy. and i just got married 1 week ago! i had breast sorness  really bad in the very beginng then around 2 weeks after i found out i was pregnant i still have sorness but not half as bad. hope everything goes well for everyone!

amanda