Maternal & Child Community
Breast are sore (5 days after ovulation)

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

I am already a mother of a six year old son and we are trying to have another baby. I ovulated 5 days ago and we made love before and after ovulation. My nipples are very sore!!! Has anyone experienced soreness this early? I do not remember if this happend this early with my first baby. Thanks!
It was that early for me. I hope the best for you. It sounds promising. You still have to wait at least 8 more days to test though.
Thanks, we have our fingers crossed!
I had sore breasts and had a BFP so good luck to you.  
Mine became sore three days after ovulation and I got my BFP 10 days later!  I am currently 9.5 weeks and they are still sore!  Good luck, sounds like a great sign!
I got sore right away!....like day 3 after conception!
Thanks girls, you are great!
My sore bb's started @ 3dpo for me. I remember coming to this very site and telling everyone that i knew something had to be up because i was NOT imagining this symptom!
hello.. so I would just like to ask.. were the soreness of your bbs continuous? as in did you feel it hurt everyday? or would it go away? or just in the morning? or what? thank u so much in advance
Im ttc also an my sore breast come and go, mostly in the mornings.. could i be pregnant.. Also i feel butterflies in my lower stomach..
I am 7DPO and boobs are so tender and swollen..also keep throwing up and can smell everything its so gross...cud I b pregnant??
Hello, I had unprotected sex when I was ovulating we did use pull out method and because I'm 39 I figured it would be a little more difficult to actually get pregnant. 5 days after ovulation my breast feel fullerand are sore all around and  nipples are very sore, I have cramping, wanting to eat just to satisfy a craving very similar to pms but I'm not due for another 7-10 days.
Could this be a pregnancy sign?
Had sex last week with my boyfriend My ovulating day were in between the 4th and the 8th, i had unprotected sex on technically the 5th, 7th and 8th. it is now the 11th, and now im expirencing very itchy sore nipples, and kinda dizzy at times. Ive had 2 kids and i dont remember this being a pregnancy sign but everywhere i look it says it is. Im not expected to get my monthly gift for another 12 days, Early sign of pregnancy or is this something different? Oh i also have a milky watery discharge from my boobs as well, my youngest son is 2 1/2, and i dried out quickly after he was born.      Help??
I've never had breast pain after o. This time it's been different I've had breast pain right after ovulation and now its 10 dpo I've had slight nausea on and off and some pressure this morning in my stomach the breast pain was really bad but is now on the sides and under my boobs anyone know If this is pregnancy related? My bbt this morning was 98.6 which is higher than this week with 98.3