Bruised feeling on belly?
Hello...I am 18w2d and I am noticing a bruised feeling in my belly, a couple of inches to the right of my belly button. I have never had this before, so I am curious as to what it might be? I push on it and it's almost as if it kicks back at me. I know it's not the baby, was thinking it's a muscle spasm but is anyone else experiencing it? It hurts!
maybe a hernia.
I had the same thing throughout my pregnancy.  It could be the ligaments stretching.  I also had a very sensetive belly button and it was sticking out!!
I am only 11w 4 days, but I had something similar last week.  Right around my belly button.  It hurt to the touch and felt like it had a life of its own!  Really firm and yet would kind of 'bounce' back when I pushed on it.  (kind of silly, since it hurt!)  It lasted about two days and then went away.
I actually had a physical bruise about an inch above mine, and it was so bizarre.  I was thinking I had that feeling, and then I lifted up my shirt to check it out, and there it was...a little black and blue circle.  Strange...I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one:)
I had the same thing to the left my belly button, i'm 32 weeks and don't have it anymore.  I think its just things stretching, although my belly button isn't sticking out, i think it was just my muscles.
I am 30 wks and I have a pain/bruise feeling just right of my belly botton, and when I rub the spot it feels as though there is a bruise, but nothing visible! I asked my dr. last week and he said it is just the babies foot pressing up against that spot.. but I would think I would have it in other spots because the baby moves so much but it's been feeling that way for almost two weeks straight!