Maternal & Child Community
Burning pain and cramps in lower abdomen.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burning pain and cramps in lower abdomen.

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.
I have been having a weird pain in the center of my very lower abdomen that feels like burning. Sometimes it feels like cramping and other times it is just pain but there is usually always the buring sensation. Is this a sign of miscarriage or do a lot of women have this?
Thanks for any help
By the way I do not have a U.T.I.
Related Discussions
12 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am sorry if you have posted this in the past, but are you pg?  You mentioned m/c so I assume you're pg.  Yeast infections are common during pg and when you have a bad one it can cause burning.  Have you noticed any clumpy discharge or itching?

Also, how do you know you don't have a UTI?  From your urine tests at the docs office during your regular pg checkups?

If you could provide a few more details it might help us give some better answers.  :-)  Thanks!

Blank
Yes, I am pregnant, and a half weeks. I had this pain for about a day a couple weeks back and it went away and now I am having it a lot more.
I was given a test at the OB's office and was told that I do not have a U.T.I.
I should hear back today about the actual culture they did at the lab.
Blank
118074_tn?1228332603
Mild cramping could also be from your expending unterus.
Blank
I forgot to add that I have not had any vaginal itching but I have had a mild increase in vaginal discharge.
Blank
Can the pain from the expanding uterus cause burning?
Blank
can you cramp on right side mostly and things still be alright? My cramps are pretty much there. 5wks 4 days.They were in center but seemed to have moved. I still have that full uterus feeling.
chery
Blank
6 and a half weeks
Blank
I get chronic polyniferitis however the **** it is spelt everytime I get pregnant within 3 weeks.. My UTI tests always show nothing and they do U/S and sure enough it is there, make sure it is not a UTI if so it can cause premature labour... How far are you exactly all i seen was and a half weeks...
Blank
I am now 10 weeks pregnant. since I found out I was pregnant, I'be been having mild cramping. Whitish discharge is also normal. I was told that cramping is normal and Healthy. I have also experienced brown and red blood. I haven't seen the doctor about it yet, but I will soon. and I'll let everyone know if my fetus is healthy or not.
Blank
1266505_tn?1270217405
i just found out i was pregnant about 4-5weeks in, i am experiencing burning in my lower abdomine. is this normal? its really mild, with mild cramping. am i going to loose my baby?
Blank
I am 33 weeks pregnant, For the past 3 days I have been having a lot of burning and cramping in my uterus then I have to run to the bath with loose stool (Sorry TMI). I don't have a U.T.I and no yeast infect. i have been checked. So why am I feeling this? So if anyone can please help?
Blank
I have a burning feeling 2 weeks till I get my • is this common also feels like im getting my • now and mild cramp but strong warm feeling
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Maternal & Child Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...