Burning ribs under right breast
I have been having this burning/pain under my right breast for about two weeks it also goes around to my back about he same distance down. I am 25 weeks pregnant and wanted to see if anyone else has or has had this problem it is almost unbearable the only thing that helps is when I lay flat on my back.
Ask your Dr. because it could be your gallbladder - sometimes it just "acts up" during pregnancy with the changes in hormones and the added weight gain, but it's not usually anything to really worry about.  They just may have some recommendations for you if thats it.  Otherwise, the baby could be high and your body may just be adjusting to the expandsion, etc.
I had something similar during my pregnancy around that time. The feeling was like the pain you get after running. It got much worse after eating. It was the baby kicking my ribs! unfortunately mine did not move position until I was about 8 months and it was very painful I had to have time off work and spend it laying flat on my back!! The doctor recomended me a support belt around my ribcage to keep it in place but I cannot say it helped much. Hopefully the baby will move position if that is the case!
I had the same sensation with my baby...it's the way she was positioned, she loved "leaning" on my ribs and it was not fun!