Maternal & Child Community
Butterfly feelings

This patient support community is for discussions relating to breast feeding, childhood disease, colic, child discipline, immunization, lactation, newborn care, post partum depression, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS), and special needs children.

Butterfly feelings

When is the earliest that anyone has felt those flutters of the baby move? This is my 2nd pregnancy and I am about 10 weeks along and I swear I have felt them--but i dont know if its just my mind and my stomach playing tricks on me.
you might really be feeling it, Im on my 3rd pg and the dr told me that with subsequent PG's you tend to feel everything sooner, the baby is low right now pay attention to the feeling begining from your pelvic bone and below your belly button, Im four months and when the tech did my U/S he had the wand there !!!

good luck

edd 12/16/03 24t
i see your doing well then no complications  good i found out i was pregnant6 wks today i hope it all turns out good .any how i felt my daughter flutters when i was 11 wks so it probally is you little one moving i found out waht we was having at 12 weeks . i wish you  a healthy pregnancy we deserve it  talk to ya later
Im 14wks pregnant and Im sure at about 10/11 weeks I felf some butterfly movements, this is my third. Sometimes I get this weird feeling low down by my pelvic bone. I guess its the baby turning, its just so amazing. I can wait for my partner to feel the baby moving as it is his first.

Good luck to you all

Edd 13/01/04
Congrats to you on your pregnancy--I hope you are feeling well--I have the 24/7 sickness but am glad to have it--after my last doctors appointment she said I was like a regular patient and I didnt have to come back for 4 weeks--seems like a really long time after having a miscarriage but I guess she feels comfortable enough in the pregnancy so far--When I go back I will already be in the 2nd trimester--it is going fast--let me know how you are doing.....
I felt my daughter move at about thirteen weeks.  Also, it is very common to mistake bowel contractions for movement.