CAN YOU GET PREGNANT IF YOU HAVE YOUR TUBES CUT AND BURNED?
I GOT MY TUBES CUT AND BURNED MAY 1ST OF 2008..THIS MONTH I AM 3 DAYS LATE ON STARTING MY PERIOD..I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF I COULD GET PREGNANT AND WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME IF I DO..
Yes it s possiable I have mine bruned for 5 yrs now and on 09-03-09 I had a miscarriage it was not etopic the baby was in my uterus. I had no idea I could even be pregnant. good luck
wow!!! iam so sorry to hear that...but the info does help...i needed a real answer to go off of and u just answered my question that it can happen...thanks so much...my god bless u
your welcome and good luck to you. I have been told that most will be tubal or etopic but there is still that chance its normal. and  I miscarried due to my own fault if I would have known I was pregnant the baby would have been fine the baby was healthy, but the dr gave me provea and after I started to take it I miscarried.
yeah ive been reading about the ones that where actually able to have it normal..i am giving it till friday to see if i start and if not i am going to take a test...so once i find out i am gonna post it...thanks so much...
Good Luck!!!!!!
i had a tubal done in 2001 where they bruned them in o4 i became pergant but i lost the baby at 5 month i would like to have another on know that i am married but only time will tell
Please visit our new community.  Here is the link below.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-After-Tubal-Ligation-Surgery/show/599
After haveing my baby in 2006 i got my tubes cut and burned now i really want to have a baby and i dont know how i will. I dont know how much will it cost ? can anybody help me
dr richard levin at babies by levin.com or look up his name and he is in louisville ky. I had a triple burn in 2001 and had my tubal reconstraruction April 09 and had one tube repaired with a 50% chance and am 31 weeks pregnant with a boy he also ahd a support group on yahoo you can jion and ask questions. It is a set price of 6,200 payable upfront, he has a payment plan also but still has to be paid before surgery, everything is included even 2night at a hotel and shuttle services and free after care, all hospital fees, labs, meds everything! He is te first dr to have success with this in the US and does this exclusivly now. best bed side manner and he calls you himself on the phone for a conseltation and any other problems, emails you personally etc.....
will from 2/14 /02 i had my son i have my tube cut and burned yes u can come out pregnant but its a big risk  the only one can do the big miracle is god ask him with faith and he will give u all u want may the good god bless u all,yes when i did get my tubes cut and burn the doc told me its not a 100%off trust me the only one u can ask is god ask him with faith and he will blessed u if u trust and him i di thats why am waithing for my chance to come up because i know i will get what i ask him with faith for so long and its a child right now am feeling sick vomithing,all the sitness that woman feel when they pregnant,
i had my tubes cut tied and burned now i want a baby with my new husband is there any chance of this happening?
Well I had my tubal clip and I want to have another baby its been almost two years since its been done. Is it possible for me to get pregnant and how?
I had my twins & said no more, & at 14 months old, I had a miscarage of twins in my uterus 14 weeks still dialated . It is very possiable
i have two kids and know i dont want no more so i had my tubes cut tied and burned... But today i find out that i have clips in me. i didnt want that bc i knew my body would reject it... what can i do it is very painful
Hi I just wanted to ask is it possible that I could be pg I got my tubes cut and burnd 8 years ago and I didn't start this month and I start every month