CAN YOU START HAVING CONTRACTIONS BEFORE YOU USE YOUR PLUG
IM CURRENTLY 38WKS 3DAYS AND I WAS JUST WONDERING IS IT POSSIBLE TO START HAVING CONTRACTIONS AND GO INTO LABOR BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR MUCUS PLUG?
I KNOW ITS POSSIBLE TO GO INTO LABOR AND HAVE CONTRACTIONS BEFORE YOUR WATER BREAKS SO I WAS WONDERING THE SAME ABOUT YOUR MUCUS PLUG CAN YOU GO INTO LABOR AND HAVE CONTRACTIONS BEFORE YOU LOSE IT?
Some women don't lose it, or don't notice they've lost it (it doesn't always have blood in it, it's just globs of mucous which you have an abundance of in pregnancy anyway). Now, if that wasn't confusing... LOL! Anything is possible in pregnancy!

Try not to over-analyze every little thing. If you're having contractions, they are either real or Braxton Hicks (you can google that to find lists of how they are different). If you believe you're in labor, you need to contact your doctor.